☥Chapter Sixteen☥

I kinda really want to touch you -Hanson A. Peters

-Hanson in the MM

Hanson,

"Why did you want me to come over anyway?" Zahlani asked, plopping on the couch while eating strawberries

"I wanted some sweet company" I smirked, biting my lip

She gulped, "What?"

"C'mere, babygirl" I patted my thighs

She hesitated, crawling on the couch to sit on my lap. She started to adjust herself, trying to get comfortable- I felt myself getting hard and I cleared my throat.

"Okay, that's enough" I told her

"But I'm not comfortable though" She looked up at me with a puppy face, her body in an awkward position

"Alright" I sighed

Seeing her nod, she continued to move- my arms getting tensed as my grip around her body tightened. Her ass pressed against me, causing me to hiss. She tossed and turned, and I can tell she wasn't relaxed anymore.

And I'm over here with a hard ass dick.

"Okay, I think I'm good now. Wait, what's? What am I?" She looked underneath herself "Oh my God"

"What's wrong?"

"What the hell is that?!" She pointed at my erection

"Baby, it's not going to hurt you, y'know?" I grinned

"I-I'm not, I don't- what some juice? Lets get some juice" She got up

I pulled her back, letting her body fall on top of mine, "Okay, I can have some juice"

"O-Okay, what kind?" She stammered

"Yours"

I grasped her waist, picking her up to take her to my bedroom down the hall. Sitting on the bed, I scooted her in between my legs. My hands unbuttoned her jean shorts, and she turned her face to meet mine. Her eyes looked down at my lips and I smiled.

"What?" I questioned

"Nothing" Her cheeks began to redden

"Tell me, ma"

She bit her lip, "I kinda really want to kiss you"

I let my lips brush against hers, "I kinda really want to touch you"

Running my hands up her undershirt, I took it off of her body. Taking her ponytail out her hair, I caressed her inner thighs. Our lips pressed together, the taste of her cherry chapstick seeping in. I slipped in my tongue, tussling mines against hers- my right hand creeping down in her underwear.

She moaned in my mouth, her hand touching the side of my face. My fingers ran across her sensitive clit, and she gasped as our lips moved in sync- her hips buckled, her inner thighs squeezing together. I felt her juices leak just a little bit, but she was wet enough for me to stick in a finger.

Her lips departed from mine, watching me thrust my finger in and out of her. I sucked on the side of her neck, nibbling along her skin. My free hand rubbed around her navel, hearing her breathing heavily. She whimpered, tucking her lips in.

"How does it feel, ma?" I asked. She struggled to say something "Answer me" I wiggled my finger around

"Good" She blurted

I took my finger out, pulling off her shorts as well as her underwear. Throwing it on the floor, I started to unhook her bra. Taking my shirt off, I got out of the bed, standing beside it. She looked up at me as- I smirked, going in front of the bed, spreading her legs wide open.