Chapter 1

"COME ON MILAGROS, LET'S GO!!!" yelled my best friend Samantha. "HOLD UP I NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO SHOW THE DANG SURPRISE, GIRL!!!" I yelled back. I'm going to surprise her with the tickets my parents got me for my B-Day. She is going to freak once I tell that I have FRONT ROW TICKETS TO ONE DIRECTION!!! Yes I Love One Direction don't judge me k?

*Whispers to Samantha," I have a secret I am taking you to a ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!!!" She looks at me like I'm freaking killed someone. "Samantha, you there?" She like jumps five feet into the air and starts fangirling and hugs to me till I'm like freaking red. "Samantha stop we're at school and people are staring." "Oh sorry forgot where I was and when is the concert?" "Today." I say simply like it doesn't matter. "OH MY GOD, WE NEED TO GO AND GET READY. LETS GO NOW!!!" and drags me out of school to where my black Mustang is at. And no I'm not rich I just have this car as a gift from someone.

_______5 Hours Later_______________________________________

Mila's P.O.V.

As I'm driving to Sam's to pick her up I can't help but think about David and what he said half an hour ago.

*Flashback*

"GOD DAMN IT, YOU AND THAT LITTLE BAND OF YOURS ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!" yelled David from the other side of the room. "CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME..." I didn't even finish my sentence before he slappped me across my face. "YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE *slap* AND NOT GO TO THAT DAMN CONCERT *slap* AND BETTER NOT EVEN TALK BACK EVER AGAIN!!!" *slap* "YOU ARE SUCH A WORTHLESS..." I didn't even listen to the rest as I felt the stinging on my face. This always happens when I have good things happening to me, he always happens to end it, but not today I now he is not going to be home for good 6 hours so I AM GOING TO SNEAK OUT AND GO TO THAT CONCERT WITH MY BEST FRIEND.

*End of Flashback*

"Samantha I'm on the driveway lets go so we could find a decent spot to park before it gets to crowded." I hanged up on her and wait 5 more minutes till she comes out.

-------------------Arriving at the concert-------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope Niall notices me. I am freaking in love with him." Samantha squeals as we are going inside the building. "Don't you look freaking hot Sam. I just hope Harry gets to notice me since I am in love with him." The concert is freaking amazing and we're just stunned that fame has not changed them cause they act like idiots on stage. Me and Samantha keep noticing that Niall and Harry are stealing glances with us and each other that I can't help but feel heat rising to my cheeks as the concert ends. I had to drag Samantha out the building cuz I have to drive her back home. "Bye Samantha, Love you girl." I look at the time 10:45. I have some time to go to a club and at least get a couple of drinks. I think to myself.

I arrive at the club and its freaking full as always. Guess I'll just park on the sidewalk. I go to the bartender and get the usually. As always guys stare at my rear end. Perverts I think to myself always drunk and only want to fuck whores. I get my drink and start going to the dance floor. I swing my hips to the beat of the music and start dancing. Then, the DJ notices me and ask if I wanna get on stage and do a little show and of course I agree, I got a reputation in here. "Ladies and gentleman, Mila is here!!!" He says over the now cheering/drunk crowd. See I am a performer who sings and I am 16, but nobody knows but the DJ so I kinda have to tell him not to tell anyone and I agree to sing since he found out that I can, but he knows that I am shy he kinda pushed me till I don't feel shy anymore on stage. "What you're going to sing babe?" He asked me. "Anything." I simply answer and he picks a song.

Harry's P.O.V.

Thoughout the whole concert I couldn't keep my eyes off that girl in the front row with her best friend. The way she kept singing along to our songs and when we would accidently stare into each others eyes was just wow. But management has to be an ass and say I can't fall for anyone on this year. "Haz, do you want to come with the boys and go have a couple of drinks?" asked Lou. "Umm... sure just let get my coat." Maybe a couple of drinks could clear my mind. The club was packed without a doubt but we didn't care we just needed some fun on this these days. Everyone is staring at the stage and I don't know why, but I'm curious so I look at what got everyone's attention. There she is on the stage singing Trey Songz Say Ahh... song. "Well thats all I'm gonna sing for now, but don't be sad I'll be back later maybe if I ain't drunk." she says in that American accent she has. Then she's off the stage like that and I lost her again. I decide to go to the boys and say I should probably leave, but I soon see the girl. She's dancing and I immediately go over and dance with her. I see that she's a bit tipsy, so I ask her," Want to get out of here?" She nods her head yes. She doesn't even turn around she takes me over to her car and my jaw drops her car looks SICKKK. "Yours or mine?" She asks. "Mine," I say a bit quieter. Its seems normal for her to do this.

Mila's P.O.V.

"Ok you drive. Don't wreck me car." I tell him with a smirk. I'm actually pretty happy he said he's cause I can't see a damn thing. My vision is blurry, but I can tell this guy looks hot bcuz of his raspy, deep accent he has. "What's your name, love?" he asks me. "Mila, yours?"

"Harry." We drive to his house and the next thing I know I'm backed up on the bedroom door, while he's making love bites down my neck.

----------------------Morning----------------------------------------------------------------

MIila's P.O.V.

The sun comes through the window just a bit, but enough to wake me up. I groan my head hurts like hell and WOAH where the fuck am I. Then I look to my right and realize there's a boy sleeping next to me and then I remember what happened last night or this morning IDK. "Morning, beautiful,"he says and then I realize its Harry.

Harry.

HARRY FUCKING STYLES.