Chapter 4

Mila's POV

Harry's coming over to pick me up and hang out with me which is weird cause I thought it was a one-night stand. Ahh.. shit Harry dropped me off at college and not at school which means I should leave now, and skip afterschool like I always do, but whatever I don't care I'm goign to hang out with Harry. I don't see why he's even bothering with me. There's nothing special about I'm a normal 16 yr. old, hahaha not but he doesn't know that, and he's 1/5 of a VERY FAMOUS BOYBAND!!! Samantha's going to freak when I get home, and tell her the news. But anyways I need to run to the college which isn't that far away from my school, and meet Harry at the driveway at the college.

"Hey baby where you're going out this late a pretty girl like you shouldn't be out here alone?" A drunk man says to me while I try to get away from him. He grabs my wrist, and without a doubt I know its going to have a bruise tomorrow. He tries to kiss me, but me knowing how to handle people like this I bring my knee to his crotch and push him off of me and walk off.

Perverts. I say to myself. Why do people even try and do that when they could just go to a club, get wasted and then sleep with someone? Its that easy but they're just looking for easy prey and I am not one of them.

People know that, espically at school, they see me as tough, fearless, heartless, fun, carefree, and bitchy. But they don't know what I've been though to judge me that fast. I am Mila Cole a 16 year old girl who's been though 2 gangs, meaning I can fight, have been abused physically and mentally by my ex-boyfriend David, and currently working as a prostitute to keep my family off the streets even though they never done anything to me. I have a heart that I keep hidden, so I won't get it broken by guys. I'm fearless to not let any emotion show of how I really feel even I am sometimes scared. Samantha's the only one who knows about my past, but not about David. She only knows that he's my ex and that's all I DON'T WANT HER TO KNOW. I don't need her to be caught up in this messed-up world I'm currently living in. Well, anyways besides my background my life is okay.

I saw him leaning on his car, and looking at his phone. He looked really hot as always. I texted him saying," Look up and stop playing Angry Birds on your phone -Mila <3"

His eyes meet mines for a couple of seconds until he said, "I was playing Temple Run for your information and come on I want to take you somewhere before it gets late."

We got in the car with silence, but it wasn't awkward silence more like comforting silence. Until I asked," Where are we going?"

"Don't worry babe, we're just going somewhere."

"Can you tell me where we're going?"

"Nope because I want it to be a surprise." He said with his famous signature smirk enough to let me see those dimples. OMHEREDG DO NOT FANGIRL MILA.

We finally arrived at a resturant and I decided to put on some make-up to look better. "What are you doing babe?"

"Putting on some make-up what does it look like I'm doing?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to look good in front of people."

"Ohh... so you're saying I'm not a person."

"No I didn't say that just nevermind."

Harry's POV

I really don't see why she is putting on make-up she looks simply amazing just naturally, but you can't change this girl mind. I took her out to dinner because I want to get to know. She seems pretty cool, but I barely know this girl and she's already giving me butterflies.

"So what are learning at college?" I ask her to start the conversation.

Mila's POV

Crap I forgot that I told him I go to college, just say the truth."I'm taking classes to learn to play instruments more professionaly and yea thats pretty much all at this moment."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Favorite number?"

"Favorite number really Haz? Umm... 2."

"How do you know my nickname?"

"Enough of your question Harold its my turn. Umm... is there anybody your interested into?"

"Wow really personal, but not answering."

"Why you got to answer it. I answered your questions. Pretty please?"

"Nope not answering that one, but ask a different question." With that we asked each other questions about each other's lives and had lots of laughs here and there.

"Harry we should go."

"Why are you not having fun?" He asks with a pout.

"Nooo... but the resturant is closing and we should go cause its like midnight or something."

"Aww, does Mila have a bedtime?"

"Nope I have school tomorrow...duh."

"Oh... yea sorry forgot. Want me to drive you home?"

"Sure."

"I had fun tonight. Thanks to agreeing with me to hangout."

"No problem, and I also had fun. Thanks for the resturant."

"Wait, Mila I have to tell you something."

"Wha---" I'm cut off as he presses his soft lips to mine. I felt fireworks when I kissed him back.

Harry's POV

I had to kiss her. I felt this urge to do that. And I'm pretty happy I did beacuse at first she was just in shock for a few seconds, but she kissed back. I felt fireworks. We kissed what felt like years, but I knew it was just a couple of minutes to breathe. We just smile at each other, and I say goodnight to her.

Mila's POV

That kiss was just. WOW. I felt fireworks. I watch as he drove off. I reached my door, and I regretted as soon as I did that...