Him.

So the class end and Ethan was so nice and he is also hot. I went to my other class as I was walking I saw my ex boyfriend Nick he always flirts which I find that annoying.
Nick pov
I saw my ex girlfriend walking by man she is goregous maybe I should get her back.
Ethan pov
So we all got out of class and I went to my next class I saw this guy talking to y/n I was jealous wait jealous we are both not even dating! When the guy was talking to her it looks like she hated it.
Y/n pov
Omg when is my ex boyfriend going to shut up. He is never going to be with me. Last time he broke my heart by cheating on me with my freaking enemy. Until Ethan was in my class I was so happy omg his smile is goals he is so perfect.
Ethan pov
I went to my desk and the guy was talking to y

I'm
she kept on getting annoying that's it I had enough so I got up and I pushed him and said "leave him the fuck alone !". He also said " what the fuck are you going to do about it!" Okay that's it. I punched him and he fell and passed out. As I got up y/n was smiling and the teacher got me in trouble so I had to go to the office.
Y/n pov
Omg Ethan punched my ex boyfriend! He is actually sexy when he punched my ex boyfriend