They Adopted ME?

The names Jones. Aliyah Jones. I live in Brooklyn ,New York. I am 13 years old. My birthday is October 11.And if your wondering what I look like I have dark brown almost black curly hair that goes all the way down to my shoulders,a mix of green and brown eyes, and tan skin.I am 5'6. I am Spanish and Guyanese. Some of my favorite things to do is DANCE and rap! Dancing is like my life. My favorite artists are Drake, Vybz Kartel,Popcaan, Lil Wayne and such. The downside about my life is that I live in a foster care home. I came here at 12. The reason why Im here is because my mother died when I was 11 and my father used to abuse me. The flashback haunts me every day.

FLASH BACK: I was receiving my daily beatings and I fell down the stairs while my intoxicated father looked at me with a gun in his hands saying: You worthless piece of shit you are the reason why your mother is dead. You killed her!! He slurred in his drunken state. The gun cocked towards my head. He slurs this is for your mother! I thought that your life was supposed to flash before your eyes before you died. I waited for the sound of the gunshot but never heard it. I opened my eyes and there my father was lying on the floor passed out from the alcohol. I took this as my chance to leave this hell hole. I lived in the projects. I ran to my room and grabbed the only things that mattered to me: my iPod, the charger,the little bit of clothes I had and food and water. I ran out of the apartment and the scents of kush and liquor filled my nose. I ran out the building into the cold December weather. I saw a cop car outide of the building. I ran up to the car and saw a officer with a beer belly and a tiny head. It would be pretty amusing on any other day but now I just needed to focus on somewhere to stay.

'' Excuse me officer I would like to know f you can direct me to the nearest foster care home?'' I asked in my sweet little girl voice.

''Why would you be needing to go to a foster care home on Christmas Eve?''he replied very rudely if I must say

He shall learn the hard way not to mess with THE ALIYAH JONES.So I replied '' Yo nigga I dont understand why your lazy ass can't just tell me or show me where the foster care home is''.

''Hop in'' he replied with a scared expression.I smirked at his reaction.

I hopped in the police car and he dropped me off at this.place called Brooklyn Foster Care Home. I said thanks and hopped out. I walked inside and at the front desk and there was a lady with the name of Joyce.

''Excuse me miss but I was wondering if I could stay here?''

''What's your name''she replied .

''Aliyah Jones'' I replied in my weird mixed Guyanese and Spanish accent.

'' What brings you here?'' Joyce asked.

'' My father beats me on a daily basis and today he almost shot me so when he passed out I ran'' I followed her up a long flight of stairs. She led me into a decent sized room. I went under the covers and fell into a deep sleep.

FLASH BACK DONE

I have been here for 2 years. I now share a room with my best friend Beatrice. Beatrice is Dominican with long straight black hair. It was just a regular hot July day until we heard Ms.Joyce call me down. I checked my outfit which consisted of very short pink jean shorts and a white t-shirt, my OBEY snapbac and my Bred 11s. I walked down the stairs to see Ms.Joyce and a tall man with colored pants a striped shirt and blue Toms.He had electric blue eyes and tossled brown hair. There was a woman beside him in black high waisted shorts and a white tank top with gladiator sandals. She had wavy long brown hair. They looked like they were about 25 years old.Da FAQ are they doing here.I think I did enough staring so I decided to say something.

'' Ms.Joyce would you like to explain why you called me down here and why these people are here?''

''Geez Aliyah you have no manners you come down here and see people older than you and you say nothing!''

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and said " Hello my name is Aliyah Jones. I am 13 years old".

"These people here would like to interview you" Joyce replied.

Ms.Joyce showed the two people to the interview room and i went in behind them. We sat down and the first thing I heard was the weird looking man opened his mouth and said

"Ello love my name is Louis Tomlinson and this is my wife Eleanor Tomlinson".

Da faq are these people and their accents are fuc*ing HILARIOUS!

(Pic of Aliyah on the side)