WAIT YOU WANT TO ADOPT ME????

''Hello love how about we start out about you telling us about yourself''Louis said. I snickered and responded with

'' Weeellll I like to dance and rap and people likes to say that I'm loud and outgoing person. If you piss me off I will do everything I can to annoy you. I swear like a sailor and I always have a comeback for something everybody says. People always say I'm sassy. I am never hesitant to bust your ass right there on the spot. Soooo I think that's everything you need to know.''

'' Wow Louis responds. I'm curious as to why he said that. He seemed to catch on to my confused expression and quickly says

"Aliyah there's nothing wrong with the way you described yourself its just a lot to take and and how much you are like me!"

I let out a breath of relief, knowing I had done a good job on my first interview. And yes for the two years I have been here this was my first interview. Everytime they would call us down to see if you were going to be adopted and the people would just glance at me and shake their heads in a disappointing manner. I have always been wondering what they meant when they did that. I suddenly remembered that I was  in a  interview and I was zoning out. I snapped out of my trance and paid attention to what they were actually saying. They were engaged in a pretty deep conversation, so my mind wandered off to what my life would be like if Louis and Eleanor were to really adopt me.  A whole bunch of questions came to mind: Where will I live , Is their house big or small, am I going to catch their weird British accents???, oooohhh will I meet any sexy boys, and how will they treat me?? Will they get drunk and beat the shit out of me? No, Aliyah don't think like that I scolded myself. I once again snapped out of my trance and looked up to see Eleanor and Louis still talking. I noticed that the whole time that Eleanor was here she did not smile at all, while Louis did the complete opposite. He was all smiles and I got a really good feeling him and he brought this really fun vibe with him! OH SHIT!! I totally forget if they do adopt me I will never get to see Coby and RJ again. Coby is my roommate and bestfriend while RJ is my boyfriend. Speaking of RJ our 6 moth anniversary is coming up soon. I really really like RJ . He tells me he loves me all the time but I cant say it back to him. Why you may ask? Well, I don't believe in the romantic type of love . I really don't understand why people get married. Okay, okay you SAY your "in love", he proposes, you say yes, you get married, you use no condom and out comes a child, after maybe 3 years you cant stand to stay in the same house together, then BOOM comes a divorce.Love just does not exist in this world. I remember the first time RJ told me he loved me. He had just taken my virginity and right before I drifted to sleep he told me he loved me. I didn't  reply so I just kissed him. Did I forget to say that RJ is in our foster care home?  His parents left him at 8 years old on the side of the street and told him never to come back again and BOOM he ended up in our foster care home. We were all best friends. We were like the 3 musketeers . But then RJ started to act really weird around me. I met RJ in private  and asked him what was wrong with him and why he was acting so awkward all of a sudden , then suddenly he crashed his lips onto mine. Down the drain went my first kiss. I was shocked at first but then I responded. My lips and his lips moved in perfect sync. His tongue swiped my bottom lip for entrance and I gladly obligied. Our tongues battled for dominance and his won.I smiled into the kiss and pulled away gasping for air. Then RJ looked me in the eye and said " Aliyah Jones will you be my girlfriend?" At first I was confused on what to say but then I remembered that I always had this teeny tiny crush on RJ. I mean come on RJ was simply the definition of sexy. He also had the six pack that sealed the deal. I didn't answer him with words so I just smashed my lips unto his.

"Does that give you a answer" I asked RJ , he happily nodded and pulled me into another kiss.

Once again I was pulled out of my trance by Louis frantically waving his hand in my face saying, "EARTH TO ALIYAH!" I guess it was on instinct because next thing you know Louis was complaining about a pain in his hand. I looked to see Eleanors face and it was priceless! She was doubling over in laughter. I cracked a smile knowing that she didn't smile since she got here. Ms.Joyce came in saying

"Sorry guys but the time for Aliyah is up". Louis was still complaining about the pain in his hand so Eelanor said

"Its okay I think were going to adopt Aliyah!"

"Wait WHAT!!, You guys are going to adopt me? I said

"Yeah why is that such a big deal? Eleanor asked

"I just figured nobody would want to adopt me ." I said

" Oh sweetie, the reason why we are adopting you is because we love your personality and we think your a great new addition to the Tomlinson family! So go upstairs and pack your bags!" Eleanor said. I ran upstairs to go and pack my bags. I only had two small bags of things. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had to go and say goodbye to my bestfriend/ boyfriend. It was pretty weird that Coby wasn't in our room, so I headed to RJ's room to tell him the news and when I walked into the room I saw something I never saw coming......................................................

(and this is also one of the reasons why I don't believe in love) I saw my "best friend" and my boyfriend in a very heated make out session and Coby had no shirt on and neither did RJ. Now  if you think I shed one tear over them muthafuckers that's where you were wrong. These were cunts that I would never shed one of my precious tears on. So I walked over there as quietly as I could and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up and when he saw that it was there he looked up in fright and tried to explain, but before he said anything I connected my fist to his jaw. I cant believe that he would cheat on me with my" best friend" . Then I remembered that bitch.I yanked her by her hair and slapped her a couple times well.

"Well before I came and beat the shit out of you two I came to tell you I was adopted and I'm leaving. Audios' bitches" and I exited the room. I then went downstairs to my new " parents". Then Louis spoke saying,

"Come on we have a plane to catch!"

"Wait where are we going ?" I asked

"To London of course" Eleanor responded

" I hope we don't live in a small run down shack with these people" I thought.

" Actually our house is pretty big and we have 4 other houses next to ours and in them live my 4 best friends and their kids" said Louis

Oh shit I said that out loud?

"Yes you did " said Eleanor

" Okay enough of this lets just go and get on this plane!" I said annoyed of myself . We walked outside of the building that has been my home for 2 years now. It is now time to start my new life.

(Pic of Aliyahs outfit for the day but without the headband and with a snapback on)