Why?

They met at a party Hoku was throwing. He was rich and lived in a mansion. Kimmy was poor and lived in a small house. They had a small conversation and soon became best friends.

Kimmy threw a party a few weeks later and Hoku came. He was one of the only ones that came. Everyone left after awhile but Hoku he stayed and talked to Kimmy. She thought it was so much fun and he did too.

A few days later they were driving around and almost arrested for wreckless driving. But they did get away because Kimmy ran away from the cops. They were in hiding for three days. Soon after the cops forgot about it.

There was one thing Kimmy didn't know about Hoku. "Where is your family?" He always said he didn't want to talk about it. The truth was, that the cops killed his family a few years earlier.

Hoku's plan was kill the cops because they killed his family. But, Kimmy's plan was to stop him. He was on his way to the police station and he passed a cop. He immediately stopped and pulled out a gun to kill the cop.

But, that plan backfired when Kimmy showed up to stop him. She was successful. The cop decided since Hoku pulled a gun on her she needed to kill him.The cop shot Hoku, Kimmy cried as she saw him bleeding out. Kimmy picked Hoku up and put him in her car.

Kimmy drove him to the hospital and an hour later his heart rate dropped. Kimmy started crying again knowing it would be the last time she saw Hoku. Two minutes later he said "I will miss you." Kimmy told him "You'll be fine."

They looked each other in the eyes and said "Goodbye." They both knew it was the end of Hoku's life. Then all of the sudden Hoku flat lined. He was dead and there was a lot left unsaid.

The End