April 19- Niall

April 19, 2013.

This is so stupid. Why do I have to write in this thing?! I'm a freaking man!! This is rediculous. I should not have to write about how my day has been, or how I feel. Well.. I guess its okay. But still... At least I'm not the only one. All of the boys do. So I guess thats better..

So anyways. Whats new in my world? well my braces are off.. but it's been like two weeks since that happened, so pretty much everybody knows.

And Greg's wedding. That was three weeks ago. For the most part, it was fun! Untill some "fans" ruiened it. I still think its my fault. Sometimes, I wish for my life to be normal for some time. But only for those occasions because I love my job! It's amazing!!

And the Take Me Home tour has started, and thats really fun! I love singing for the fans, I'm living the dream!! Today was the last concert with the boys from 5 seconds of summer because they were only gonna be with us during the UK leg of the tour. We're good friends still, so we might use them as an opening act again sometime.

Well.. I can't really think of anything else to write about now, so uh.. Bye?

-Niall

~*~*~*~*~

Author's Note: I wrote this on April 19! Haha sorry for forgetting to publish this!!