chapter 1

Okay before we get started, i just want to remind you guys that this is a boyxboy fanfic and if you don't  like boyxboy expectionally this shipping then the window is right over there >>> Also, this is my first story that i feel right posting so just work with me. Now lay down, eat some pizze, and enjoy the story.

-

chapter one //

" guys, me and perrie are official! "

what?! ,i froze. my heart felt like it stopped, looking at happy zayn with his arms up in front of the boys.

they hug, congrats him, and crap while i just stand there, heartbroken.

zayn has a girlfriend. my zayn. zayn fucking malik is dating the one and only, perrie edwards. one of the members of little mix that we met at x-factor. she is prettier than me. funny. has everything feature that zayn wants. and me. i have nothing that he wants. nothing.

as i was in my thoughts, i didn't even realize that everybody was finish with the hugging and stuff and zayn was in front of him until he spoke.

" niall? are you alright? " he spoke with his usual thick british tone that just make my heart got crazy.

oh my gosh, niall. stop being weird and speak to the guy! i gave him a fake smile hiding my sadness, telling him i'm alright and walk to the boys who were on the floor watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

i sat in the empty love seat and lay down, looking at the screen thinking about zayn and perrie. tears started to come as i thought about them kissing, cuddling, even making love.

until i felt someone pick up my head, sat down, and put it in their lap. i looked up to see zayn, who smiled at me.

i smile, trying to hide that i was about to cry and turn back to the tv, which i wasn't really watching.

i was too busy, feeling zayn's warm finger through my hair that made my body relax. then i feel his sweet breath on my ear," are we still on for tomorrow? " i nod with a smile on my blushed face. " good. "

in case you are wondering, we have a free day tomorrow and me and zayn ( without the guys ) are having a ' guys day '. just me, him, and a lot of food.

a few minutes during the show i felt my eyes getting heavy and darkness was taken over me.

before i could sleep, zayn picked me up, sat me in my buck, and whispered 'goodnight' to me placing a friendly kiss on my forehead.

i smiled into my sleep feeling my cheeks heat up. ugh this boy is going to be the death of me.

-

that's the end of chapter one! hope you liked it! vote, comment, add to library, share it??

see ya next time on ......( hold up. why this sound like a tv show? )