How it all started

I always dreamt of meeting my prince charming and live happily with my children .But after the event that led to my deflowering i lost hope and just focused on my studies ,my family and Allah.
     Until i met him.The one who taught me to have hope and be strong.He taught me to believe and hold on to Allah.Alhamdulillah
Hold on if i may say and let me tell u how it all started.
It all started with my lil sis hameedah...

      "Hameedah come back here and wear ur  overall.Subhanallah , hameedah dont go in there abu is in there ,pls come back"i whisper yelled .Abu was a business and he had his meeting in his office at home cuz he is always cautious about his family.i grabbed hameedah my 4 year old sister quickly before she turned the door knob of his office and ran to her room which was upstairs with her screaming and shouting to me to let her go.
After putting her to bed i ran downstairs to help umma prepare food for the guests.i passed through the living room and saw ammar playing a video game."Alhamdulillah fatimah,is hameedah asleep? ""Yes umma" i replied.
Dinner was ready as i set up d table .my dad and his guest came  in immediately and i knew it wouldnt b polite if i just left without greeting his guest.Assalamu alaikum " i said as i raised up my head to look at my dad then the man beside him .my breath hitched and i knew i was staring too much at him so i averted my gaze and looked down .i thought to myself subhanallah i have been staring at this man for God knows how long.He was beautiful beyond expectation.

I know u guys must be wondering how stupid can this story be since from d begining but just have patience and u will understand.  Am sorry i know it is short i promise to make the next chapter long INSHA ALLAH.
        Shukran wa jazakallahu khair