Summary

So I hope you guys really like this story, cause let me warn you it's here to stay. Also if their are any of you reading this Directioners please check out my fanfics Essence of Music (Zayn Malik FF) & Remeber me Louis Tomlinson ( Louis Tomlinson FF) kk so I hope you like my story.

Katniss O'Brien  parents died when she was four in a mysterious fire, then when she was seven she was kidnapped by her grandmother and her four brothers by her uncle and finds out a secret that her grandmother never wanted her to know. Her dad was the gangleader of the ''White dragons'' one of the most strongest and feared gang on the streets.It was also the day she found out that the fire that killed her parents wasn't an accident but a murder.

When she becomes leader of the ''White Dragons'' and finds out who killed her parents. Will she be able to have her sweet revenge? Or will there be problems with another gang called ''The Satan's''? Not only that but will she fall in love with Jackson Daniels the leader of ''The Satan's'' also the best friend of her four brothers, who think she is dead and will never return.

Get ready as Secrets will be revealed, as trust and loyalty is questioned, but most of all, will a love that should be forbidden, stop the bad girl from having her sweet revenge when it is so close.

************************************************************************************************************

If you are confused about the sum you can ask me any questions and/or some of your questions wil be answered along the way.

l0V3

Ashley

P.S- Picture on the side was suppose to be original story copy but it didn't fit :( at least I found another good one