Chapter 1~ Night Terrors

First Chap Yay hope you guys like and if their are any mistakes please don't hesitate to tell me !!

*************************************************************************************************************

Dream

'Mommy!Daddy! Where are you'

Smoke filled my lungs,as I saw endless clouds of black and fray threw my teared eyes.

I tried to scream for my mommy and daddy, but instead a harsh rough cough escaped my swollen lips instead. I could hear the cackle of the fire as I stood their in the middle of my hall, as fire engulfed me. I let out another harsh cough making my throat sore.

'Mommy!Daddy! Someone help!' more smoke filled my lungs as I called for my mother and father. As I called for my brothers Aaron or Tannor or Justin and Ray. But all I could hear was the roar of the fire as boards of wood from here and there turned to ashes burning as they fell.

My body was sore and ached as my coughing grew worse and worse. I wanted out, but couldn't see or find my way.

I looked down and saw burn marks on my bare arms and legs. Soon everything around me looked haze. I felt dizzy and wished someone would come for me, As soon as the thought came to my head, I heard my name faintly being called.

'Katniss!Katniss! Baby girl where are you?' my mother screamed. 'Mommy! II'm over here, please help me' I yelled. Soon I heard a light cough come from behind me as two delicate arms wrapped around my small body. 'Kitty are you okay?' my mother asked, I nodded, softly coughing. After a few moments of silence I spoke again. 'Mommy, I'm scared' I whispered tears running down my face, 'I know baby, don't worry everything will be okay' my mother said crying herself, hugging me tightly to her.

Suddenly my body was turned and I was now facing my mother. Her beautiful face was covered with ash and burn marks. Her silver crystal eyes were brimmed red and tears were freely falling from her face. Her long black luscious hair was now singed and had dusted pieces of wood in it.

'Baby girl, My sweet little kitten, I want you to listen to me very carefully...' my mother said her eyes darting behind me, then hurriedly came back to my face.

'I want you to take care of yourself, I want you to live life full on, with no regrets and no fears. But most of all I want you to remember these words...' she coughed harshly patting her chest, soon her watery eyes met mine again. 'A sound soul,Dwells within a sound mind,And a sound body' she said faintly then she pushed me back as another set of arms caught me.

'Protect her, look after my sweet little kitten' my mother said to the person behind me, her eyes slowly closing.

The person who had their arms around me was soon moving me farther away... away from my mother's knelled body.

'NOOO! MOMMY! LET ME GO!' I screamed and thrashed but the arms just tightened around me. The last thing I saw was my mother's form slowly falling to the ground as I felt my self flying, then a pain coursed threw my body as I hit the ground.

Soon my body was being lifted and my feet were put on the ground.

'Come on Kat, we need to run' my fourteen year old brother Aaron said. We ran as our bodies ached with the need to rest, but we still ran. As we were close to the house gate, I saw my three other brothers there with a couple of me I didn't recognize. Tannor (Aaron's twin brother) tried to looked strong, but you could see the worry and fear in his eyes, Justin my thirteen year old brother was nervous, frantically asking the men questions, and my last brother Ray. He was one year older than me,I looked at him from where he sat crying, clutching his knew to him. I looked at the men trying to recognize any of them, I didn't. I also realized that my father wasn't with either my brothers or the strange men.

BOOM!

There was an explosion. I felt Aaron wrap his body tightly around mine before we both hit the ground. Hard.

My ears were ringing as I slowly turned my gaze to my house, instantly tears wound up in my eyes again.

'NOOO!' I screamed 'Mommy! Daddy!. Aaron tightened his arms aroun me, as I wailed and screamed. I looked up at my brother despaired face.

'They'e going to come out right' I whispered. Aaron's eyes closed tightly as he slowly exhaled. Soon he opened his eyes as his silver blue orbs met my matching ones. Slowly he shook his head. ''I don't think so kitty'' his voice was raspy filled with pain.

Something inside me exploded. A pain so strong I felt like my heart was literally ripping in two. I couldn't breath, I couldn't move, I couldn't even cry.

My name was being called from somewhere, but I couldn't respond as I felt my body slipping, as darkness was slowly surrounding me. But before I could slip into unconsciousness, one measly thought went threw my head.

Not only did my parents die in that fire, something inside me did as well.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Hoped you liked the first chapter so far.

o.oAshleyo.o

p.s. if any of you are 1D fans please read my fanfic Remember Me Louis Tomlinson

p.p.s if any of you are into paranormal or mystery please read my other book Angel Huntress

Thanks