Draco Malfoys diaries (harry potter fanfiction)

MARCH 15
Today that filthy mudblood Granger saw me talking to Pansy Parkinson about our last date. She of course teased me. It was embarrassing. Also I fell down a staircase because I saw Lavender Brown staring at me. I just hope my hair looked as good as my mom tells me, because I have a crush on her. I am planning to ask her out tomorrow. I have to go re-gel my hair.

Okay now that my hair is re-geled I can go back to writing. I need to brake up with Pansy. Despite her name she is not a pansy, she is actually quite intimidating. I need to put on the Draco charm to break up with her. Maybe I can get Crabbe or Goyle to date her... or I could send her a note, but that isn't manly. Oh crap here comes Pansy. I'm gonna try and break up with her now.

Ow. My face hurts. When I tried to break up with Pansy she slaped me, luckily you cant see anything on my face. But she did RUFFEL MY HAIR. I absolutley hate it when anyone ruffels my hair because I have to work on my hair for 3 hours. I will write after I gel my hair and practice quidditch.

OMG after quidditch I ASKED LAVENDER OUT. It was awesome. Here is what happened: I was walking back to the castle when Lav-lav ran into me she and I quote said "oh hi Draco you hottie" and right after that I asked her out. she said yes obviously. Crap here comes Goyle.

WOW. I just kissed Lavender. I was walking to the great hall with Crabbe and Goyle when she came up behind me and we snuck off to a broom closet and kissed. I am not sure if kissed is the right word, maybe made out would be better. Oh well the point is that Lav - lav and I are in a relationship. I better go to bed goodnight.

AUTHORS NOTE: If you like my story so far please comment.