Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock 7:47am.

I thought for a moment that I was late for school again which was basically a thing now but then something  struck my mind.

Summer's back.

3 straight months.

I got off the bed and headed straight to the washroom and glanced at the my room which was all messed up as usual, which pisses Anna, our keeper, off very much.

She has been in this house even before I was born. She has taken up the job to take care about me, Robert and this house since the day my parents had the accident. My mom the one whose spirits had no limits and always had a smile on the face. My dad was my role model. He was always there for me even when I couldnt look at my self but then it happened.

I shook my head stopping my train of thought. I need to stop thinking about it.

Anyways, Robert is my brother. We live in a small town, Mímí. Which people say is a Chinese word for secrets. Trust me when i say this. This town sucks! I wonder who gave it this name. Mistakes mistakes everywhere. This is just another town where there is a group of old women talking about things that happen all around. Even things which are not there business. Whatever happens in one corner always reaches the whole town. Credits: The Ladies and that the size of this town is so small. It is just a freaking normal town. And yeah. The town is nowhere near China.

I turned on the shower and as soon as the water hit me I felt better. A little more jolly. That's the effect a good bath has on me. I got dressed and looked at the mirror .My dark brown hair still messed up along my pale skin. I am a good 5ft9in and have a fit body, thanks to handball . We have a big house, thanks to my parents they had some kind of business. I don't know what. Neither did I care. So we have enough money and a good big house.

I saw Robert having his breakfast. Yumm, the smells of delicious pancakes escaped from the kitchen. The one from Anna's hands are my favourite.

''Morning sleepy head. Look are the clock it 5 past eight. You don't have practice today?'' Robert asked stuffing his mouth with another piece of that delicious food.

''Shoot. I forgot. But its the first day so it's okay.''

I sat down and Anna came in with my pancakes and set them on the table. Adding a little more butter. The way I like. I swear this women knows me better than I know myself. And I love her so much for that. She has been with me from the day I was born.

My phone rang. Keira. My best friend.
''Hey. Whassup?'' I said with a stuffed mouth.

''Hey? Whatsup? Is that what I get. Practice is half way through and where are you?''

''Umm. I overslept..''

'Overslept and probably thought it was okay to skip it for one day? Well you are the captain....'

And then she went on about why I should focus more in the upcoming competitions and blah blah blah. There are two things I really want to do. 1. Either get into a good handball team at a high level or something and I am telling you people here are real handball freaks. Or 2. The creepy one. I want to be...... Detective. Weird, right? I have no idea why I want to be one but the idea of it just feels amazing. I remember mim and dad telling me stories about detectives and agents when I was a kid. I used to love them. They triggered my interest in being a detective or at least some kind of agent.

''Hello?? Are you even listening? Or am I just talking to myself here?'' Keira literally yelled.

''Yeah I am. Don't worry I will catch the meeting after practice. Bye.''

''Great''

And with that she kept the phone.

I went to the only place we had to play in town that was our school playground. We didn't had anything or anywhere else to play no courts, coaching, empty places. That was our town. I saw the group of 5 girls with our coach at the middle of the ground and at one end the mixed guys team of football and handball.

''Sadie's here.'' Lexie our best player in defense said.

They all looked at me.

''Come Sadie.'' Mrs. Edwards, our sports head said.

''As we all know we need 1 new player to complete the team and 2-3 more for substitutes as the seniors have left the team. So we need to have selections round as soon as possible. One of you contact all the interested girls so we can have the selections on the nearest day possible. Next, we will have practice as many times as we can these holidays as the regionals are around the corner and so is the state team selections.'

I took a deep breathe. No more late waking up this summer. Instead we will have to sweat it out right from 7 in the morning.

We decided the date and time of selections and started to move out.

''Psst... You heard about the new guy in town. Austin Clarke?'' Keira said as we walked out of the gates.

''Nope. Well he has come to one hell to live in.''

''I thought you would know.''

''Why would I know?':

''Well because The Ladies say his dad had some kind of business and it was connected with you parents in some sort.''

Clarke. I have heard this surname said by my mother and father alot of time but then it really doesn't matter. Not really after the accident which happened almost an year ago.

''Oh. No. I don't know anything about them.''

That's when Mathew Evans, the boys football team captain and also my dear friend's boyfriend came running towards us.

''Hi Sadie. I was wondering if you could do us favour?''

''Depends''

''Well I was wondering can you go over to the new guy and ask if if he is interested in joining the school team?''

A smile came all across Keira's face. But I wasn't going near that new guy anytime soon.

''Well why should I go?''

''Because you are the sports captain and I actually we guys have to go out today and tomorrow.''

'So go and call him day after tomorrow or conatct him on his cell' Well this was totally pissing Keira off.

''Well I would have the selections are day after tomorrow and we don't have his number. So that won't be usefull. So, can you?''

''Of course, she will. I will go with her.'' Keira finally said.

''Oh.! Thank you so much.'' He began running towards his team.

''Tell him if he is interested, day after tomorrow morning seven sharp.'' He shouted.

''What was that?'' I glared at Keira.

''Dude. It's been a year since you have met someone new. It is about time. And anyways lexie said that the guy is pretty hot. No ifs and buts tomorrow 10 we go over to his house.''

''Do you know the address? ''

''How hard would it be to find a house is this town?'' she giggled.

*** if you like it please comment I know it is too soon to judge the story line but yeah.*comment****