'Till The End - Harry Styles Love Complicated Story

Love isn't perfect.It isn't a fairytale or a storybook,and it doesn't always come easy.Love is overcoming the obstacles,facing challenges,fighting to be together; even the world and the people in it tried to break you up.Holding on and never letting go.But what if one day you just realize that your tired of crying and being patient.But you never give up on loving him,and everybody told you that "YOU MUST FIGHT FOR HIM".Are you going to give up? or stay strong for him?

This story is a story of a girl named Elyn Austria Hale who is a very huge fan of the biggest boy band "One Direction" .She really thought that her life is been set to be in trouble/problems.Luckily she got her bestfriend Jhazy who were there in times of her weaknesses in life.Then the biggest change of her life happened when her family flight to London.

Let's catch up the biggest change that happened to Elyn in London..Could it be a Happy Ending for everybody or just another challenge for her to FIGHT for!

THIS IS MY FIRST WATTPAD STORY THAT I'M GOING TO WORK ON! AND I WISH EVERYBODY WOULD PROBABLY LIKE IT..I JUST NEED SOME COMMENTS IF THE INTRO JUST STARTED FINE..

THANK YOU! #PEACE AND #LOVE