Chapt. 1 ('Till The End - Harry Styles Love Complicated Story )

Hello there! THIS IS IT! JUST GOING TO START THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE STORY.I KNOW IT PROBABLY WON'T GET MUCH READERS FOR NOW..BUT I'M HOPING TOO..THIS STORY IS BASE ON MY WILD IMAGINATION AND DREAMS..

Hope everybody will like! 

-Eve 

 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =                                = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

ELYN'S POV

What should I do? I don't have any idea..should I say yes; I'm letting my mum marry that british man without any background of him

I don't honestly like having a step-father..I ONLY GOT ONE DAD! but his gone when I was 7 yrs. old because of an accident.

*my telephone is ringing....

-RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGG

Hello?

HEY! Besh! Jhazy here! 

Ohhh! your back..how's the trip? 

It's all fine! I loved to be back again to HongKong...all the rides were all pretty amazing..aaaaahmmmmm? are you okay? are you crying?or what? 

*SNIFF ...what? I'm fine? 

Don't lie..I knew you! tell me?! what was it?

No..I'm fine..I'm really fine

Should I go there? 

No!No! please!

-Phone Hanging On The Other Line

knock! knock! knock!

Sigh! she's here... ermmmmm

HEY! ohhhh!...sorry

-Run to my bed and cover my face with 1D white rectangle pillow and cry so loud

Besh?! what happened..I've only been gone for 2 weeks..

I know right!

Stop being philosopher at this time!

-Sigh and Sob

I just wanted to be happy..to live with John and mum (•SOB)..Yeah! I expected this! I expected that this might  happened one day..

ahhmmmm...could you tell me the whole story? its hard to reattach every puzzle pieces your telling me..haha? ermmm..could you?

I know you live a very happy life with your whole family Jhaz....and if I tell you,you might not understand me then. 

 C'mon...I also got my problem and your always there to lend your ears and listen to me..I'm your bestfriend right? 

-Silence

I'm going to listen..go ahead..I won't leave you..

*Sniff *Sob Mum just goin to get married..and she told me last night that she got her final decision without attempting to ask me if its fine!I'm her daughter right?! and I must know it! now they decided to live to London with us..I just don't know what to do! 

LONDON!? its your dream to be there right? so take the chance and flight with them! 

-Staring at her for a seconds