reliable.

chapter 1;

ariana's point of view.

i feel something wet drip down the side of my cheek. here we go again, another day of hell. i wipe the tear off my cheek wondering what i did wrong.

i try too pull open the door again, but it's still locked. the thought comes back too mind, when genea shoved me into the bathroom and locked the door. i could hear her laugh.

i sink down against the girls bathroom stall hoping a teacher or even another student would come in here soon enough and get me out. i put up with this same thing everyday and i never got the nerves too stick up for myself or tell someone.

my eyes start watering again so i stand up and get some towels from the towel dispenser and wipe my eyes with them hoping not too smudge my mascara.

i once again try pushing open the door, no luck. i pull out my phone, moving it around trying too get enough cellphone service too send a simple text. it's already 1:41, i don't want too wait until the janitor cleans the bathrooms, i'm done making excuses too why i was in there and i am definitely not telling the truth... genea would kill me.

i sit down again, against the same pink stall waiting. i hear a thud, a bang. the door is pulled open, alexa. i jump off of the floor relieved it's not genea. i run up too her and give her a huge hug, "how did you get locked in here?" she asked me. "honestly i was just in there and it locked as it shut." i lied. i felt so much guilt in that one sentence. but i can't get the truth out. "mrs.franzese was looking for you everywhere, we thought this bathroom was closed"i sighed wondering what consequence i would get this time. we walked out of the bathroom together, me knowing i would be in trouble; her knowing it too.

A/N

'okay, that was chapter one of "reliable" and i hope y'all enjoyed. xx.'

chapter 2;

genea's point of view.

ariana and alexa walk back into class together and ms.franzese, her arms crossed, glares at ariana. "where have you been young lady." you can see ariana frown, "just give me detention." she says carelessly. i smirk, wanting too laugh at ariana just happy she wasn't happy. ariana looks at me and sits down 2 rows behind me in the left corner.

"maybe she was in the janitors closet making out with some boys." i laugh and the whole class laughs along with me. "hey, stop that." ms.franzese said snapping the class out of laughter.

i look back at ariana not feeling bad at all, with her head down on the desk and begin too speak again. "so tell us the truth ariana, where were you hmm? are you positive you weren't sleeping with anybody, because your hair looks jacked up."

ariana's point of view.

my head is down on my desk as genea terrorizes me with 'jokes' and the class laughs along. i storm out of the classroom tears falling from my eyes, not caring about anything and right when i was about too turn the corner, BAM. all my books fall and i see the boy i have had a crush on since like 1st grade.

"oh my fucking god, i am so sorry nathan!" he bends down and picks up mine and his books, "hi ariana, it's fine." i try too help him up. "no i really am sorry." ugh how embarrassing i think. "ariana i was actually wondering if uh, you. you wanted too, uhm... go too the movies sometime?" he spits out. i smile so huge. "yeah we can exchange numbers after school! if you uh, don't mind that is." "talk too you after school." he says walking away.

i stopped myself from tearing up in front of him but remembering why i was out in the hallway i stormed into the bathroom. i hear the door slam behind me, and open again. alexa stands by the door watching me cry and then sits down next too me. "ariana, look we know you haven't slept with anybody." she says as she is hugging me. "lexi, i can't do it anymore. it really does hurt and i am tired of pretending it doesn't." i wine. "then stop pretending, love you ariana. oh, and come back too class in 10 minutes ms.franzese said."

she shoves through the door and i am left alone. nobody can hear my whines, sadness and nobody has too ever know how depressed i am.

A/N

'hope you liked this more dramatic and dialoged chapter. i really hope you all liked it. so read, vote, comment, and follow please. xx.'

chapter 3;

Ariana's point of view.