When They Get Jealous

Pein

When the leader of the Akatsuki gets jealous, he tends to keep it expertly held in. He could be boiling with rage and still look as calm as he does every other day. Though if he does see you too close to the other members, he'll send them a subtle glare and they'll automatically keep a good space between you guys. He trusts you, but he just doesn't trust members such as Hidan and Deidara.

Konan

When Konan is jealous, she'll become quieter than how she normally is. She'll keep quite an eye on you as well, more so than usual. It doesn't bother you, but you still reassure her that there's no need to be jealous, which eases her a bit and makes her go back to her normal self.

Sasori

When Sasori gets jealous, he locks himself away in his room to work on puppets. He feels it's a better alternative to simply killing people on the spot. He cools down eventually, and you're thankful for that. So you stay with him for the rest of the day when he finally comes out of his room.

Deidara

It's very obvious when Deidara gets jealous. He'll act like a kid and pout, yelling a lot at the person who was making him jealous. You think it's cute, but you know it can't last for too long, since everyone would get annoyed, so you love on him until he finally does settle down.

Tobi
When Tobi gets jealous, his serious side comes out. He tries to keep it on the down low, but he just can't help it. Of course, you automatically notice, so you make an excuse to be with him instead, which brings his childish side back out.

Hidan

Oh boy, when Hidan's jealous, prepare for Hell. He nearly kills the person who made him jealous. He'll chase them with his scythe, shouting things about sacrificing them to Jashin or mounting their head on a stake. You have to pretty much tackle him and kiss him furiously to calm him.

Kakuzu

When Kakuzu gets jealous, he just takes you to his room and locks you in there with him as he starts to count his money. You don't understand why he does this, but you like watching him count. He lets you even sleep in his room if it gets too bad sometimes.

Itachi

When Itachi gets jealous, he locks you in his closet. He thinks of it as a way of keeping you away from the others as he goes and calmly threatens them. He lets you out when he's finished.

Kisame

When Kisame gets jealous, he gets aggressive with the person. He'll say things about how he's better and how you're his, not theirs. It's pretty entertaining to watch, but you have to stop him and send the person on their way to stop the jealousy.