Chapter 1: Just The Beginning

"BROOKE, BROOKE....?!?!" Bay raised her hand up to my face, swinging it around trying to get my attention.... Her green eyes barely open because of the sun and her honey brown hair bouncing of her shoulders ever so slightly, I open my eyes wide noticing the huge hand in my face pushing it away with a Not-So-Perfect high-five.... "You okay girl, you have literally been staring at that guy for 10 minutes" she smiled with a giggle, I looked up at her.... Remembering when we were kids, how while we were playing pirates she swung in the monkey bars as I swung on top of her breaking her arm.... For the record the cast barely lasted 2 months.

I looked away as the bell rang, Bay held my hand to run to homeroom, once in a while bumping into the huge football jocks. We arrived right when the tardy bell rang and also when Ms. Tann started yelling which we could hear across the hallway. I walked in glancing at Harry, my high school crush, I was a freshmen and he was a junior, it could have been like in those movies where the girl falls for the older guy getting pregnant and stuff, although realizing it was all a mistake.... But I never really thought of that last part when I saw him. He glared at me with an expression I couldn't exactly define.

His eyes focused on me as I looked back we were in a stance up until the teacher slammed her book on the table complaining about her headache, her marriage, and all of us annoying teenagers that never shut up. I giggled everytime she was angry, she would turn an astonishingly bright red and she would rub her collarbone for some unknown reason. I sat next to Bay as she talked to Marco. Marco was a tall, muscly, football jock.... He had a small afro and his accent was sort of brittish. Although he was complete idiot, he was sweet.

I overheard a little bit of their conversation, talking about grades and their favorite band.... But I wasn't interested. Mrs.Tann made her way up to the board writing a few homework assignments and when some projects were due. I felt something sharp go down my back making me shiver and bleed a little. I turned back to meet my eyes with, Zoey, she flipped her hair laughing with her group, she looked at me with an evil glare as she opened her mouth to speak "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" she high-five Harry whispering something I couldn't quite hear.

I turned back with annoyance.... I hated her, her laugh, the way she acted and the fact she and Harry were practically Best Friends.... I thought about it for what seemed like the whole period as the bell rang I looked up surprised I hadn't listened to one word Mrs.Tann had sayed in the past 45 minutes and didn't even know what we had learned....

I made my way up to Bay as she hugged Marco, for like 20 seconds.... I awkwardly stood there waiting for the scene to be over, they looked in love.... She was living in a movie, like High School Musical, without the musical. It was cute but sort of annoying. I rolled my eyes as he walked away, smiling at me as he winked. I chuckled and grabbed Bay's jacket....

"OMG, Brooke I think I really like Marco!" I opened my mouth wide pretending not to know...."Seriously?! That's Great!" She hugged me as she kept talking about him, I could hear her voice but didn't really pay attention up until I felt a plate slammed into my face...

It was Zoey, spaghetti slid all over my head as I looked up... "Oh honey do you need some wipes to clean that messy face?" She made her lips look as if she was whimpering....I silently stood there feeling Bay's hand go through my hair getting everything out.... I turned to stop her but she wasn't there , I turned back around as she threw her fist up in the air to hit Zoey, " Don't you dare mess with my Best Friend!" Her face became red, and she sucked in her cheeks, about to throw the punch Marco grabbed her immediately. Pulling at the last minute Bay screamed "Your such an idiot, let me go... She deserves my fist up to her face!!!!!!!!!" Zoey laughed, Harry walked towards me, slowly and at that moment I thought maybe he was gonna say sorry, or kiss me.... But what he did was unbelievable.... And It Changed Everything.

This Chapter Might Be A Little Sucky.... Hope You Like It Though😊 And Tell Me Who Your Fave Character Is, Mines Bay She's BAE😂😂 Okay bad joke anyway thanks for readinG!!!!