Memories/Dreams

Okay i had this whole chapter half way written and forgot to save it so i'm sorry if it sucks. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Reader's P.O.V-

~(Y/N)'s dream~

I was running through the appartment with dave like we were racing. We always did this to see who would get to the roof for chores.

I see lil' CAL on the stairs to the roof marking the half way point. I smirk as I ran faster, passing CAL kicking him at Dave making Dave scream a little.

I reached the roof, Dave close behind. He put his hands on his knees catching his breath. I just sat on the ground smiling that I had won.

I heard Bro say something so I turned to face him. He walked up to me and kneeled infront of me putting a hand on my shoulder before looking me in the eyes.

"(Y/N). You have to wake up lil' sis. Wake up. Wake up!"

It didn't sound like him but it was coming from his mouth. It sounded familiur. He repeated that over and over.

~Dream end~

I groaned and opened my eyes to see tge troll from earlier. But he now had a towle over his shoulder and wasn't sweating.

-Equius's P.O.V-

She woke up finally after me trying to wake her up for the last half hour.

I had finally found my towel and had put her new arm on. But what I didn't expect was for my ancestor to come in after I had just put her arm on. He told me she would be sharing my room.

I had been so lost in thought I didn't notice she was trying to get my attention. She looke...uhhh happy?

"My arm! Well not necasarally my arm. But still! Thank you!"

She was happy about that? Well then again who wouldn't be? "Uhh you're welcome. I have some other news. You shall be staying in my room with me. O-on a what you humans call a bed of caurse! I shall be staying in my recapracoon." I started sweating again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I shall end it here! Hope you all liked it.