My Fate? (Part 2)

Springtraps POV: I saw a big broken bunny was holding my hand not to go. His face was all messed up and he had the most red eyes you could get. He stopped me and said not to jump out the window.......he said he didn't want me to suffer the fate he did. I said fine and closed the window. He disappeared after that, I sat in my room and I was lying on my bed out of no where my eyes shut and I went to sleep. I woke up after like 5 hours of sleep I saw toy chica standing in front of me. She said that I had been passed out for over 5 hours. She said it must have been from lack of sleep or something. She hugged me and I hugged and kissed her back. But I had a feeling that the guy I saw wasn't in my dream.........

????????? ??????'s POV: I stopped springtrap as soon as he grabbed the window I didn't want him to make the jump and become like me. He stared at me scanning my remains I said: don't make the jump, I don't want you to suffer my fate. He said ok and closed the window I then disappeared into the shadows to continue watching him. He fell on the bed and slept for more then 5 hours. Toy chica was standing in front of him when he woke up. They both hugged and kissed but springtrap had a weird look on his face. Maybe that's from me or is it?