Among The Dead ~Sasuke Love Story~

Chapter 1

My body lay limp on the non-existent ground. Below me was nothing but an endless pit of darkness. I blankly stared up into the sky, stars littered the area. The slight glint of light every once in a while from a flickering star. One by one they dimmed and went out. I watched as the darkness seemed to thicken as the specks of light vanished bit by bit.

   All senses but one had vanished, sight. Sight was all that remained after Sound, touch, taste, and smell was stolen from me. I glanced at the darkness below me, it was creeping towards me, closing the space between me and it. A hand like shadow emerged from the darkness. I tilted my head slightly to look towards the sky. The stars were disappearing quickly, few remained. 'One, two, three, four, five, six' I counted silently to myself. Six small bits of light were all that remained. The darkness grasped onto me, suffocating me. It wrapped around my leg winding up and around my body. Creeping slowing around my neck.

   I was frozen in place, my eyes were widened in fear. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. A terrifying feeling came over me. 'What was this thing?!' It was horrifying. 'Where was I? Who was I?' Questions ran through my head as I could do nothing but wait to die here, by this monster's hand.

   I looked to the sky one last time to see one glint of light remain. It dimmed slightly as the shadow slowly began to consume me into the darkness. It flickered and I watched as it began to disappear. Then when it looked like the end a blinding light came from that small star. I slammed my eyes closed to protect myself from the light.

   A heavy weight was felt on my chest as I lay on a cold metal surface. I slowly blinked, my eyes adjusting to a blinding light directed to my face. I attempted to sit up slowly and bit by bit I sat up.  Medical tools littered the ground and splatters of blood were seen around the room. My eyes widened as I saw the room.

'WHERE AM I ?!'

............................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading ^_^ PLEASE comment!!! I'm not sure if this is worth continuing so if I even get one comment I will write the next chapter. Sorry it was short :P    Will probably change title later... and do the title page