You can cook?

"We're here!" I said poking Alex who'd fallen asleep within seconds of me driving.

"Go away!!" He whined rolling over in the seat. I smiled, an idea popping into my head. I got out of the car and walked to the other side of the car. I opened the door and he flopped out onto the sidewalk. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed. I burst out laughing.

"You -hahaha-  wouldn't -haha hahaha- get -hahaha- out so I -hahaha- made you," I reply, laughing my butt off.

Then he must have remember something. He grabbed me and started running outback. SHIT. I have a pool, duh! For the short while me and Dylan were friends, he would come over, and sometimes Alex would too, and we'd all swim. "OH MY EYEBALLS, I SWEAR TO CUT OFF YOUR TINY BALLS AND FEED THEM TO YOU IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN, LIKE RIGHT NOW," I screamed as loud as I could. He just looked at me. His brown eyes beaming. That stupid grin on his face, before I could react he jumped. We both flew underwater. My eyes went wide, we were underwater! I swam back up as fast as I could. I screamed as a strong arm came around my waist pulling me back under. I started kicking as hard as I could. What a duck fucker. I liked that insult so I'm going to use it. I must have kicked him in the balls because he let go fast and followed me up, groaning in pain. I smiled and hopped out of the pool. I striped from my dripping shirt, and soaked skinny jeans.

"Woah, I didn't know it was that easy to get you to strip for me," Alex said, pulling himself out of the pool as well.

"Awe, come here, and let me undress you," I whispered and moved closer to him. He did as I said and I pulled his shirt off then proceeded to push him back in the pool. Man, was he hot. His abs were rock hard, and his arms. 

"Bitch." He screeched as he came back up. I smiled then ran into the house for towels. I got a blue one for me and a pink one for him. I grabbed my phone to take a picture of him. I'm so smart. When it comes to being mean.

"Here!" I said wrapping the towel around me and tossing him the pink one. He smiled, and took off his pants, and revealed his train boxers. "Cute boxers," I said, smiling sweetly.

"Wanna take them off?" He said, then winked.

"Duh! I'm a slut, didn't you know?" I said, not even missing a beat.

"Yeah, I heard it from Nicole, the bigger slut."

"Wish I could I was surprised, babe," I said, taking a photo of Mr. pink towel. Then we went inside because I was getting hungry. 

"So you can actually cook, right?" I asked.

"Yea, duh."

Alex made the best pancakes that I'd ever had. I hope someday he will make these for his kids while his wife and kids laugh and watch morning cartoons. 

"Good meal.." I say with a smile.

"Thanks."

Before I could say anything else the door was kicked in and a gruff voice spoke. "Get the fuck away from her!"

____

2020 A/N: There are so many plot holes, was I really this dumb omgg