Mates...Forever

Seated at the back of class i'm almost asleep and i repeat almost asleep when the teacher decides to notice me. She decides it's about time i answer a question, a question by the way that i didn't even hear so me being me just shouts out the first thing that comes to my head.

"uh The Civil War" i say peeking through one eye to see Mrs B standing there arms crossed as she glares down at me. I never liked Mrs B she's got to be about thirty and yet she acts and dresses like she's fifty. Her almost white blond hair is tied into the tightest bun i've ever seen it's like a home made face lift. Her glare intensifies when my eyes start closing again.

"Don't you dare go back to sleep Kaitlyn!" she shrieks

"i wasn't sleeping i was trying too then you asked me a damn question and now i'd like to return to trying to sleep thank you" i replied and i heard her gasping.

"KAITLYN!" she gasps in shock.

"oh don't act so shocked blame ya damn Alpha he's the one that decided to keep me up last night just so he could watch a damn football match without being interrupted" I announced annoyed.

"Yea well i still managed to get annoyed" He retorted

"Well ya shouldn't have come to my house then!" i answer back sticking my tongue out at him like a child. He just grins at me, flashing his perfect purly whites. His blue eyes were twinkling brightly as he laughed at my childishness. He flicked his messy black hair out of his eyes as he laughed. He was damn sexy and he knew it, and he knows i'll not admit it but hey were mates i'm suppose to make sure he doesn't act like a child except that i'm the one acting like a child right now.

"Aww but your bed was so comfy!" he whines and i glare at him. Thank you Jared now our whole class thinks your sleeping with me.

"How the hell would you know you where on the sofa!" i retort and he simply laughs, winking at me.

"That was last night" he answered smoothly getting a series of loud chuckles from his damn friends.

"And it'll stay like that till i let you in the bed" I reply smugly and i watch as his jaw visibly drops. That'll do it.

"You'll be begging me soon babe" He retorts. He did not just call me babe, he smirks at me i hate being called babe.

"what did i say about calling me babe!" i sneer angrily. I watch as his smirk slowly falls from his face as he sees my face darken.

______________________________________________________________________________

hey guys so this is just the start of my new series tehe