Getting Heated

LUCIFER POV~

I loved seeing my little mate under me. As the the Demon I was blessed with a REALLY HUGE penis. And as soon as he seen it his eyes filled with terror and lust, so took his mouth sith mine and started grinding which happily he got the message and started to do this same thing "LUC... PLEASE... TAKE... IN... MOUTH..." he said between moans, I couldn't help but laugh at my mate he was was just so cute. "This isn't funny luck it really hurt please bae?" Bae? Oh he really messed up now. I kissed his neck making my way down to his shaft and he moaned loud. Without hesitation I took him whole and he arched his back. After a few minutes he came. After than I made my way up to his entrance and he jumped" trust me" he nooded and I wasn't even half way threw until he screamed. "HOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT HURTS !!! GET THAT MONSTER OUT OF ME BEFORE I CHOP THE SON OF A BITCH OFF. YOU FUCKING..." Before he could finish I kissed him which he happily enjoyed with opportunity I shoved all the way in him. Instead of a screaming agony I heard him moan. Which music to my ears. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N if you want me to continue this book please comment and like.
And if you still want to I got opening for characters so message me what you want to be. And I need help finishing the graphic scenes so I need characters and a helper. So bye my loyal reader