He says he loves me

How can you say you love me? When you don't cling to my every movement and thought. Constantly worry about my where my heads at. How can it be love when I don't feel dizzy with affection and smothered in care? Why don't I feel like I feel like I should? I'm caught up in the first times, the first places, the first moments and I cling to it like I want you to cling to me, tightly with every inches of your vessel. You say you love me but I think, I hope, the feeling of love is much deeper than this. This gut feeling like I'm falling, falling deep but not falling deeply in love. Deeply in doubt of myself. And who I thought I was. I never did this to my self before you, I never cared, worried or even feared loosing someone and being lost by someone. I don't know which one is more pathetic, the fact that I can't be alone, or that I can't be alone without knowing I have someone behind me ready to catch me if I fall to far. You say you love me but ever since I've met you I've never felt so alone. I love you and I keep falling deeper and deeper with you but I can't tell if it's love or not. But he says he loves me so I guess I love him too. But how can he love me when I don't even love myself?