Preference#1- How you meet

Harry:

You and your friend Y/F/N were out shopping and you wanted some boots so you went into Journeys. While you were in there you noticed the chashier was staring at you with a cheeky smile. After you picked out a cute pair if sparkly uggs on sale, you walked to the cash register and when the have have you the recipt it had a number and a not on it that read: My name is Harry :) call me sometime? You looked up and smiled and said "You got it" he smiled as you walked of the start of an amazing relationship!

Niall:

You and your family were at an amusement park and you were about to ride a huge roller coaster and the only thing that stood between was an adorable guy with a quiff of blonde.

Once you realized you would have to ride in the same cart as him you were freaking out inside. I was now your turn and you step in the cart and you can't help but notice him stare at your bum. You sit down and say "Anything you need" he just smiles and the cart takes off. You were so scared and not thinking you grabbed his hand. After the ride was over he lifted up your interlocked hands and said "Anything you need" and you just laughed as he handed you a small paper with his number on it.

Louis:

Your dad was redoing the houses siding and your contractor was training his son that day so when they came over an amazing spectacular beautiful guy walked in with our contractor. While they were working on the house you were watching television and he sat beside you "Aren't you supposed to be helping" "I'm taking a break" you looked over at him and saw how cute he looked with sweat on his face. "You're very beautiful love" he said and you were suprises he said that..love thing you had just met but you just stared into his eyes "thanks your pretty handsome yourself" he smiled and took your hand you didn't know what to think "would you want to go for dinner tonight" you nodded and you heard dad yell that he needs him so you sat until they left so you could get ready.

Zayn:

You were visiting an art museum just to kill time and you paid for the 10:00 tour and your tour guide was standing on the othe side of the counter. He was flat out SEXYY!! When it was time he walked up to you and said "Stay close babe don't want you lost" you giggled and walked beside him. The whole time he kept flirting and trying to hold your had and you just looked up and smiled "I've known you for 10 minutes and you already wanna hold my hand" after the tour he slid his hand in you sweat shirt pocket and when he pulled it out you put yours in and felt a piece of paper floating around in there when you got home you called it and talked all night long.

Liam:

You and Niall have been friends for years! And now that he is 1/5 of one direction you haven't been hanging out much but this morning he called you and asked if you wanted to meet the boys and you agreed so you were going to me of their recording sessions. When you walked in the door you saw the most beautiful guy you have ever seen "where is Niall" you ask " he will be here in 20 minutes me and him will be the only ones today the others had plans so we are gonna get some stuff together for the album" you walked over to the couch and he sat beside you " so are you in a relationship" he asks "nope but I wish I was" he looked at you with deep eyes and smiled "you could be" " what do you mean" he leaned closer to you and without thinking you kissed him "that's what I mean" you began kissing and Niall walked in " we'll what do we have here" you laughed with rosy cheeks and Liam said "Niall meet my girlfriend"