A "regular" day

....Let me tell you how cruel this world is, how selfish the humans are and how did I became a "poisinous Snake". I was 12 years old when everything began.

                                                                                     ...   ...

 It was a regular day, I was watching tv with my little sister Amy. Then our mother smashed the door and runned in, grabbing the remote from us while talking to phone. "Are you serious?! I think we had to move houses again." She said as she opened news. There was a man talking about something called "legal hunters" were about to "clean" the whole area around where we live. 

 "Its too late..." she was now ice cold. staring at tv she dropped the remote then turned to us "Nate, Amy. Mother is going to go on a trip. go to the front door and run as fast as you can." I was so confused "Mom what about you?!". "I will catch you guys later. Mother is going to come. I promise." She was acting like it was a suprise trip. We do these stuff. But this time I know it was different.

 "But Mo-" we heard a raw bang on the door. "Nate. Promise me to take care of your sister and RUN!" I was about to cry as a group of people holding some weird type of guns broke in. I hugged Amy tightly to guard her. 

One of the guys shoot as mom turned into something that I cant describe,

 something creepy.

 She run up to guys who were holding guns and I realized her words. Run. I closed my eyes tightly and runned to the front door with my sister. " Mother is going to come later, Mother is going to come later" I mumbled myself, we were about to reach outside as I heard a scream. It was mom's voice. She was Headless. I was about to go mad. I keep running and but they were so fast...