What am I?

"B-Brother!"This was Amy's voice. 

I turned fastly and hugged her as they throw her back to the cage. I couldnt as anything to her because they grabbed me and drag me into another dark, dirty room.

 They started to beat me. Calling me "useless shits", "monster", "Trash" over and over again.I didnt get anything, why were they doing this?  "He isnt angry enough." said one guy to another. "Oooh I know a was"he responded. The guy who responded walked up to me.

"So you are the son of that weak dumbass?" They were talking about my mother...

 I was able to feel the anger spread my body... I was so pissed off that I wanted to kill them so bad but I was stuck on that god damn chair. "Ha! You are so weak! You cant even use your form. Just like your WEAK mother!" They laughed at me. I got a strange feeling. It was like something whispers to me ear "Accept me and kill them" I had no choice, I was full of anger and I just let that feeling take over me. When I was able to open my eyes, The guy who called my mother weak was lying on the ground. ... dead.

 He was covered with something black. The other guys were shocked "H-H-H-HE KILLED HIM!! T-THAT GUY IS A RARE MONSTER" They grabbed guns. I was unable to understand the situation I just fainted and woke up.That was it.  I didnt killed that guy, or did I? One of them lift me up by my neck and the other one pointed a gun at my head. They smirked."You are such a rare monster you know. A deadly poison as special ability. Heh, you are gonna be useful" I tryed to escape.

 "I'm not a monster! GET OFF ME!" they throw me down and dragged me back to the cage. Ash and Amy was staring at me like i was strange "What?" I said. "Brother y-y-you..." Ash popped up "Whoaa! So cool! So this is your form!" Form? I find a piece of dirty glass to look at myself. I was... different. My red eyes were full black now and my red hair was white. I had black tattoo's all over my white, pale body and I had a thick black and white tail, which has spines.

 I can do nothing but stare at myself.

 I realized that I was getting back normal second by second...