sinking ships

This fic will mostly will be about things i know nothing about!

"Jwjsksmsksk stiles sjsjssnsksk iissaacc" Ivie said.
"I KNOW RIGHT lydia jsjejskskaka!" Andria said.
A wild Dona appeared "Teen wolf?"

"DONA COME BACK HERE I AM NOT DONE SHOWING YOU MY STATIONERY" Alyssa yelled still angry because Dona stood her up. Alyssa stroked her Pilot frixion erasable highlighters (japan import) watching them cry because Iissaacc and Lydia get together after Iissaacc comes back in season 5B.

Why didn't she have anyone to talk about ships with? I mean there was Rachael and Dona but they're not on my level. She sighed and went over to Ella Wallace.

Meanwhile, Olivia glared at Alanna. She was not going to allow another new girl to be stolen from under her A/N i'm not sure how to use this phrase? Little did she know Gemma was getting sick of her friends, always kicking balls in the class room, having Harry Potter discussions with out her... she needed a new one. The rest of Claydon had kicked out that Anna girl who always hangs in our class out cos she has no reason to be there.

Sorry it came to such an abrupt ending. There will be more chapters today. I'm having trouble concentrating because the Anime Livestream isn't working