Luke Hemmings imagine

Another girl's night out with my friends. Honestly I was sick of such days.

Going out with the hope that I'll find Mr perfect but after all end up having one night stands. Spend all of my money on tequila shots that were about to exit my mouth in the form of vomit and dancing like zombies to the same lame songs over and over. What a fun night.

But somehow they always got me into this miserable habit. I was all dressed up looking very pretty, but still not slutty at all. I was proud of myself. The promise I made was have a few drinks and not get home with a stranger and I was planning to keep that promise. After some shots and dancing to various songs I decided that wearing heels was an awful idea so I rested on the first chair I spotted in front of me.

Even in a crowded place everything was so quiet to me. Cause yeah...it was one of those days. The kind of days when you wonder why you're not good enough for some people, why you always feel like you can't fit in, why others do everything better than you. It was like high school again but I was so done with that shit.

After spending a few minutes in silence looking distracted, I felt a hand touching my shoulder, so I immediately jumped off my seat in surprise.

Y/n: "What the hell?!" I yelled to the stranger who had scared the crap out of me.

But he didn't seem to be that much of a stranger after all. I could recognise this pretty face from my teenage years. The years that I spent loving this group "5 Seconds Of Summer". And yeah that was my one and only teenage crush...Luke Hemmings.

L: "Sorry...I...I didn't mean to scare you" he apologized with a shy look in his face.

Y/n: "Oh...um...it's okay...I'm sorry for being rude..." I hesitated and brushed awkwardly my hair with my white pale fingers.

L: "Well...I'm Luke..."
Y/n: "Hemmings. I know." I cut him off and then realized how stupid I sounded.

L: "So...you know me..." this conversation couldn't get any more uncomfortable than this.

Y/n: "I used to be a fan of your group when I was younger. You were the most intense memory of my childhood and maybe the most pleasant one." you added with a cute smile on your lips with the desire of looking friendly.

L: "Really? It's always good to meet fans that actually admire our music" he blushed from my kind compliment.

Y/n: "So Luke Hemmings... Why you talking to me than to other girls in this club. I mean there are plenty of them that are prettier than me." you asked him intensely.

L: "I... I don't know...I guess because you seem really beautiful and yet not like the other whores in here. I admire this kind of beauty that you have." he answered exploring every inch of your body making you get goosebumps.

Y/n: "Huh...thanks...but seriously now...wouldn't you prefer them...I mean I can guarantee you they are easier than me. You don't wanna mess with me...I'm more like a pain in the ass." you replied in disbelief to his way more than polite words for a girl he just met.

L: "Listen, I don't care if you are a pain in the ass... I would just rather talk to you than any other girl in here. You seem way more interesting than these hoes. You seem...better..." he said and made my cheeks burn from embarrassment.

His words were not much of a big deal but I was more than flattered by the speech my new pop star friend made for a girl he just met.

M/n: "Well thank you...I guess...I'm Vicky by the way..." I said shyly as if telling him my name was a huge step for me.

L: "Good to meet you Vicky" he added biting the edge of his lip in a shy and sexy way. "How old are you, Vicky?"

V: "18 in 3 moths. You?"