Harry Edward Styles:Part 1

Author's note:
Sorry for my classmates and friends if they read this and I'm also sorry if it is a bit dirty and for the ones who doesn't like One Direction. I apologize and I'm very very sorry. Actually, this for the Directioners. x

Your POV

Daydreaming,
Sometimes, in class, I'll just sit quietly on my sit daydreaming while looking out of the window.
Like what I'm doing right now.
I was in the middle of my daydream when the tree that i've been staring at for almost an hour now changed into fingers snapping.
"Ms.(Y/N)! Of course! You're not listening again." My Math teacher complained.
I looked down on my lap and fidget.
"I'm sorry sir." I mumbled.
Then finally the bell rang. I stood up from my seat and grabbed my bag and books. I sprinted down the hallway going to my locker and put my books inside before walking towards my car.
Once in, I turned on the engine and drove off going home to my boyfriend's apartment that we now share.
"Haz, I'm home!" I shouted when I opened the front door.
Soon, my handsome boyfriend came running down the stairs.
"Finally!" He said excitedly while hugging me tightly.
"Awww... You missed me." I cooed.
"Of course, I did." He said with a proud tone on his voice.
"Alright..." I said while breaking the hug. "I'll cook us our dinner then let's watch a movie since it's Friday."
"That's a great idea." He smiled.
I smiled back and walked up to our shared bedroom and changed my jeans to fluffy shorts, my shirt to Harry's plain white shirt, and my converse to my uggs.
I walked downstairs and cooked our dinner.
After eating, Harry and I decided to watch a horror film since he requested it. I'm not really a fan so I kept on jumping and hiding behind Harry. When the movie ended, I requested to watch 'Love, Rosie'. Harry agreed.
I was cuddling with Harry when I felt his soft lips roam around my jawline down to my neck.
I closed my eyes almost falling asleep.
"Harry." I moaned.
He continued to kiss me leaving marks.
"Not now." I whispered.
He sighed and stopped.
"Alright." He said giggling a bit.
"Can we go to bed now?" I asked.
"Sure." He smiled helping me to stand up.
We walked upstairs and entered our bedroom. I laid down beside Harry and nuzzled on his neck.
"I wish we could just stay like this." I whispered. "No school. No everything."
"But we can't." He said looking at me. "But I'll try to lay down beside you longer."

Author's Note:
Too short?(sorry) I'll be updating and making chapters every weekend. Anyways, I hope you liked it so far and...yeah bye. x