Prologue

It was a rainy night in Orlando. It was my girlfriends birthday and I wanted to do something special with her. I took her to Disney Land. We had an amazing day together. At around 9 the sun had set. We were walking together hand in hand when I had the feeling that someone was following us. My paranoia took over almost instantly and I started looking around until she felt that something was off.
"What's wrong Michael?" She asked me.
"Nothing lets just keep going," I kissed Hannah on the cheek and we kept walking.
They were catching up to us. This isn't good. I was going to have to tell her eventually. But this is hardly the time or place. They were running up to us. I could only do one thing now.
"Run," I whispered in Hannah's ear. She looked at me with a confused look on her face. There was no time for this. I thought. I grabbed her hand and started running.
When we were in a safe place we stopped. Hannah was now angry and demanded answers.
"Who the hell were those guys running after us!" She shouted at me. I tried to calm her down but nothing would work. She kept on screaming at me and eventually started crying. There was only in this I could do.
Hannah please calm down. I'll try to explain everything. Calm down please. I spoke into her mind.
"What?? How did you do that? You didn't even move your lips! You freaking spoke into my mind. How the hell did you do that?" She freaked out.
"I'll explain everything just clam down." I answered.
After I finished speaking I watched her eyes widen, her completion becoming pallid and drained. If there was anything that I could do to take back what I said I would.