Chapter 1: A Year Earlier

Hannah

It was the first day of senior. I wake up and it's 7:00 am. Damn it! I overslept. I get out of bed quickly and rub to the bathroom. I had missed my time in the bathroom so offcorse Emily was in the bathroom by now and she was going to take ages.
"Emily! Be quick I'm going to be late for school," I shouted as I banged the bathroom door.
"Okay, okay calm the heck down. I'm coming out," she answered.
When she came out I rushed passed her, into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and my hair. As I'm going to my room I hear honking.
"Come on Hannah! Amy is waiting outside," my mom shouts from downstairs.
"I'm coming." I quickly put on my cloths and run downstairs.
"Bye mom. Love you!" I say as I grab a sandwich and run out of the house.
******
"Hey Amy,"
"Hey Han, what took you so long?"
"Sorry I over slept,"
" so I heard that there is this new guy in town. He is super hot by the way. His name is Nick."
"I think I'm taking a break on guys for a bit,"
"Han you have to get out there again. What Brandon did to you was horrible, but that's just he is a dick. That doesn't mean that all guys are like that. Maybe this Nick guy is different. Just check him out, that's all I'm asking"
"I'll see."
******
Everyone was excited today. It was the first day of senior year after all. There were the anxious people who wanted to get out of school already. And there are the ones that are too scared for the real world. I was in between all that. I was anxious to finish school and go off to college but I was also scared of what was to become of me after that.

While I was going to my locker I saw a face that I never saw before wandering these halls. He was beautiful. Okay I know that's weird but he was. There was something about him that was different from anyone here at school. In all of Orlando for that matter. He was something I couldn't explain.
We stood there together eyes locked for about 10 seconds. And then out of no where I found my legs moving towards him.