Mine means Mine.

Blonde hair that comes down to the waist , blue eyes that twinkle in the SunLight , and Very Very POPULAR.

Avelene Monroe who lived in Hilo , Hawaii has to Move To Fox Alaska With the population 355 people.

🔜Chapter 1🔙

"Avvy hurry up and get those groceries in the fridge , I need your help!" "Coming Dad!" As she ran into her new Living Room and saw him attempting to put up the Tv. "NeverMind sweet I got this." He always had a smile on his face. But when he didn't , you could still see his laugh lines , he's the sweetest guy you"ll ever meet. 😊 " Go Up there and get ready for school tomorrow , you"ll have to be up at 6 since the School Here starts at 8." "Got It!" As She Climbed The Stairs To the new Huge house that could be called a Mansion. She entered a her new room and admired The beautiful tan walls and Queen sized bed with a Headboard with dark dark brown wood. Like a princess bed with a Light Pink bed spread. as she looked to her side she Noticed for the first time Large wooden doors the same colored wood. She walked over and opened them when a cold burst of wind slapped her in the face. She quickly closed the doors and ran to the bathroom attached to her Brand New Room. She admired the huge Bathtub and sink. She walked into the walk in closet , and admired all of that too. She hoped In the shower and turned it all the way hot , washed her hair and body , she was skinny but tiny as 5'5. She was a Hawiann Bueaty. Her long blonde hair went to her waist that got wavy when she got out of the Beach water , her stomach turned just thinking about how she would never be able to be in that secret Beach with all of her friends , then Michael , her Ex boyfriend With blonde shaggy hair , she missed him alot. She got out of the shower , brushed her teeth and hair , and went to bed.

" WAKE UP AVELENE!" Her father whisper screamed in her ear. "Daddy!" She started laughing at his retarted self. Her mom had died in an airplane crash 9 years ago she was 7 when It happened , but her dad was still as perfect as he could be. Never yelled at her and never ever hit her. "Avvy get ready for school!" Interrupting her train of thought she hoped out of bed and went to the bathroom to change. She walked out with dark skinny jeans on , brown Uggs and a A sweater from Victoria Secrets. She let her hair be naturally wavy and used her fingers to comb back her bangs like the surfer girl she was.

Her dad pulled up to her new School , She stepped out on the Icey sidewalk and slipped and fell on her ass , her dad Steve started laughing and drove away. "Typical Steve" she murmured to herself. "What was that you said?" A deep sexy as hell voice answered. She peered up to a very handsome boy with dark brown hair that was short but not to short and forest green eyes. Something inside of her was screaming JUMP IN HIS ARMS! JUMP IN HIS ARMS! " Huh" is all that could come out of her mouth. " I asked what you just said?" "Nothing!" Her cheeks started to feel numb of the cold weather. All she could do was stare at him " Come Here You Look Really Cold. " He offered a hand and she took it , her hand started to tingle with warmness that spread like wildfire , she got butterfly's for a split second , but it disappeared when he let go. " My names Matt by the way , what's Yours?"

"Avelen." 

She sharply replied. " Well what's your first period?" "Uhm" she looked down at he schedule and replied " Chemistry." " let me show you the way." He started to walk in the opposite direction , so you followed him. He turned around when somebody grabbed her waist spun her around and kissed her. This stranger started to make out with Avelene and all she could do was stand there and try to get him off of her. When a sudden growl erupted  

from Matt right beside her. " Back of Jason . She's Mine!