Chapter: 1

(This was requested by @flurriefun (I don think it tagged you so I'll just contact you instead to let you know :') I hope you like it, and to everyone else on here, if you'd like a Fanfiction I am now willing to include your own OC's (her OC is Deluna) I am happy to take requests)

Deluna's POV
I groggily open my eyes pushing myself to my knees in pain; from my recent beating. 'How could he do that to me?.. He was the only one I trusted'. I sigh, once again realising I was all alone against the world. How did everything turn out like this?.. It wasn't my fault I was stuck with this this stupid... I growl as I punch the floor, which quickly turns to frost, cracking the fallen leaves. "There's nothing wrong with me..." I cry out as tears run down my face, turning to ice crystals as they drop into the slowly ascending frost.
"I agree..." I hear a voice say from beside me, I look up to see a familiar face. Kind blue eyes looking right into mine, light blonde hair falling so neatly, over his pale face... I hadn't seen him in years since the village fire... But it was so obvious it was him... "A-Alois?.." I say as my voice trembles, he smiles opening his arms, which I willingly dive into, hugging him tightly, but making sure my arms don't touch him; I don't want to harm him... He pulls me closer into his warm embrace, running his hands through my short brown hair. "I told you I'd be back?.. No matter how long I left." He laughs softly before placing a warm kiss on my forehead, then using his thumbs he wipes away my tears.
"What happened?"
He asks, looking into my eyes with concern.
"I was attacked..." I answer, not lying, but not telling the complete truth... I mean... What would he say if he knew that the oh so important Ciel Phantomhive set his butler onto me(you'll find out why soon)... He'd think I was crazy...
He sighs before running his hand through my strand of coloured hair, "why don't you come back with me, Claude can fix you up with some clothes and you can stay in a spare room?" I nod my head and smile before replying, "is Claude your friend?"
"He's my butler." He says standing and helping me up,
"Wh-why do you have a butler?.."
"I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what you want to know, right after you tell me what happened?"
Almost instantly after he says this it begins to rain, and not just pick, but almost pour, we both look up at the exact time before he laughs, "how about we get  to my place first?" I nod my head before laughing softly, stumbling to my feet, before groaning in pain. I look down to see my white dress seeped with red blood, I lift it to see that my leg has a deep gash going though it... My eyes widen as I gasp, I look up to see Alois with an expression just as shocked, that's when he starts to mumble something to himself...
"Hoheo tralna rondero tarel..." I bite my lip and look back down, he's probably just saying something to calm himself...  The next time I look up a man has appeared in a black suit, at first glance I think it to be Sebastian and gasp jumping back, causing me to trip. I feel myself about to fall to the ground so close my eyes tightly, the next minute I know I'm caught in his arms, I open my eye to see that this was far from Sebastian, he stares at me though his glasses with his golden eyes, almost as if he's looking into my soul...
"S-sorry!" I apologise only to have him pick me up bridal style.
"I believe you'd like me to bring this young lady back to the mansion, am I correct in thinking so?"
I widen my eyes before looking at Alois... 'master?.. This was Alois'  butler... And he lives in a mansion?..'
Alois nods before speaking, "yes, she'll be staying with us for the time being, is that understood, Claude?"
'Claude' bows his head, "yes, your highness" saying no more he begins to carry me back to the mansion, Alois walking beside us. The whole way questions ponder in my head...