Meet Heather

Heather, daughter of Hades. She not the person to mess with cause she have flames growing out of her hands in a minute.
She might be small than her friends but don't take a advantage of her and she like to take people spirits cause she don't like perky girls she will steal your soul in a second if you step on her space. She always want to be part something but she never will until sge meet Allie, Jana, and Scarlett.

She closer to Allie cause both of them look like sisters but they not and they wish they can be cause they have so much common like nobody will take advantage of them and will kill someone in a second.

Everyday she wear is black shirt with a black leather jacket that looks like a dress overtop of it and black tights with a short black boots and black leather gloves.

Her hair is straight with blue and white on the tips of her hair.

Heather can have short temper so watch out she throw flames.

(A/N Played as Mackenzie Ziegler.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N next week I will update this story cause this week I'm busying so this is the only time I can do this so I hope I can do this next week so I see ya later.

Bye Felicia Dudes✌✌✌✌☺☺☺