I was sitting  in my new room in North Carolina,I  just got done unpacking my last box.
It was so exausting but I loved the tought of a fresh start me my mom and my little brother needed to get away from the place that we called home.

I used to live in California but we had to move because my parents got divoreced and Im actually pretty happy because my father was and abbusive freak he wpuld get drunk and yell at us and to top it all of I was always aloner in school I had one friend Jessica but she moved to Verginia three days before I moved to Nc but Im not sad we still talk and we promised each other that after high school we are gonna travel the world it may seem stupid but that was our dream since we were 10 years old
I was brought out of my toughts by my little brother running into my lap

'Lizzy lizzy let's go buy ice cream'
he shouted in excitment
I just laught and nodded .
He was so cute and can make anyone smile even when they dont feel like smiling

*************
After I came back home from exploring with my little brother,I was damn tired and I needed sleep because tomorrow I started with school so I went straight to bed.

The next morning when I woke up I was late for school great my mom left for work she didnt even wake me up and I forgot to set an alarm.
Great just great late on the first day of school I said to myself.(note to srcasm)

I rushed to the bathroom and quickly got in the shower even better I was so tired that I forgot to shower.
I was done less than 10 minutes,I  just wore leggings,black vans and   gray hoodie,I sprayed pefrume got my bag and quickly locked the door of my new house.
And without looking I ran way to fast across the street bumping into a boy and falling  pretty hard on my head I started to get dizzy and I blacked out.

Nash Pov
I woke up to the sound of hays snoring,I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed as I checked my phone frick frack I was late again for school,I didnt have the time to deal with another detention.

As I walked to my bathroom to get ready Hays started laughing and I just ralized that he had turned of my alarm so I can be late for school I just glared at him no one had the time for arguments right now I'll deal with him later.

It was autum and I loved it as I got out from my house the cold wind hit my cheeks making them red.
As I was walking  to school a girl bumped in  to me,but before I could catch her she fell on her head pretty hard and blacked out I started to panic I shook her but she wasnt responding.

'Great just great' i signed getting worried.
I decided to take her to the hospital.
I picked her small body carefully, she was so fragile and so beautiful she had long black hair and was really pale only her cheeks were a light shade of red.

I took her to my car and placed her in the back of the car.
*******