Chapter One

"Stacey, before piano lessons, will you come up to my room for a minute. I want to show you something" my piano teacher, Ms. Black, asked me. We went upstairs to her room. She locked the door behind us and turned to me. She tilted my chin up and kissed me. I kissed her back, holding the back of her head with my hand. She pushed me onto the bed, unbuttoning my shirt. I threw it off and unhooked my bra. She bent down and sucked on one of my breasts while squeezing the other. I let out a small moan before pulling off her top and taking off her bra. She bent down and slid my skirt off along be with my underwear. She spread open my legs and began to lick up and down, sending a shiver up my spine. She pulled a large dildo out of the drawer on her bed side table, and sucked it. Then she slowly inserted it into me, and began pulling it out and in, out and in, getting faster and faster. I moaned fairly loudly before the door opened. Her boyfriend stepped in smiling. She stood up and starting snogging him, taking off his clothes. Within minutes, he was lying on the bed, licking her pussy while I was sucking on his dick.
________________________
A/N
How was that? It's really mature, and only for 18+