August 8,2015 *More Info*

Just some more info on the Pokemon league stuff:

*Note: this is not a roleplay!*

Requirements:

•A Nintendo 3DS (any in its family)
•A generation six Pokemon Game (Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire)
•A Friend Code
•A wifi connection

Information on Gyms:

When you wish to enter a city's gym, you will be met with a puzzle or task you must complete before you are eligible to take on the gym leader. After finishing the task, then are you able to battle the gym leader. To prepare a battle with the gym leader, you must schedule a time with them so that both are mutual in terms of readiness and time management. Remember that gym leaders have lots of responsibilities so keep calm and be patient!
(Also, we have set a plan for which order the gyms will be challenged in, so please follow it.)

About Gym Badges:

Since this is a new Pokemon League, we have not received our official gym badges. Instead, we have Pokemon to trade to you for any of your Pokemon along with a special gift as payment for your achievement. The Pokemon will have a name and it itself is the badge.

The Pokemon Center:

For all of those joining in the league, we will send you a link to a chat room where you can safely communicate with other members of the community where you are allowed to role play as your character and also set up battles and trades. We wish you use this feature a lot because it leads to a growing community!

Trainer IDs:

When you defeat the elite four, we will use your previous information to create a trainer ID that we will add to the Hall of Victors. You may give us an idea of your thoughts on your trainer sprite's look when it comes time to choosing it. We will also set your team as the one you used to defeat the champion and the Elite Four as a whole.

Levels:

When you enter one of the challenges, there will be a level max. Yes, you will play the game on no restrictions, but the Pokemon eligible for use must be at that level or lower. This gives you a chance to train up a Pokemon from your game that you had not used yet and also choose from a wide variety to be on your team.