Chapter One

Finally school is over ! Time to go home !

"Omg I'm so glad it Friday!" I was jumping up and down .

"Me to" my best friend Lauren said while jumping with me .

"You ready to go." She hooked my hand and we walked out to the front and waited for her mom .

"One thing I like about living in Georgia is the weather is nice." I said closing my eyes and taking in the son.

"I know , just imagined if you still lived in Ohio it would be cold ." She said laughing .

"I know but I must say I do miss the snow ." I opened my eyes and looked at her .

"My Madre is here . Lets go !" She screamed while running for the car . I couldn't help but run after her . I was laughing my ass off to .

"You guys are so crazy!" Her mom was smiling at us . Her family is my second family . I've known them for 6 years so I am really close to them .

"But you know you love us !" I said smiling . We were close to my house . I didn't live that far away .

"Yes I do . You guys are my lovely little babies . " She bulled into my drive way.

" Aww we know ." I said giving her a hug .

"Thanks and love you both." I hoped

Out of the car and closed the door .

"Your welcome darling and love you to." Lauren's mom said .

"Loves you babaaaaaayyyyy ! See you Monday ! Don't forget to text me !" Lauren screamed from the car .

"Alright I won't !" I waved at her and then pulled out my key . I'm the only

One home because my mom is in Ohio for her job and my dads at work . I'm also the only child so I'm always home alone .

They waited In the drive way until I got inside . They always do this because they want me to be safe . That's why I love them .

I got inside and instantly kicked off my shoes . I walked into the kitchen and looked for food , being the fat kid I am. Food is my baby . I couldn't live without it . Well then again no one could .

I decided I would just get some ice cream .

I got me chocolate chip cookie dough , my favorite . I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv .

Hmm what to watch , what to watch .. Yes sponge bob ! Wait I need to text Lauren .

To Myyy Babyyy <3 :

Girl I miss you already ! );

I press sent then put my phone down . She's probably going to take a ... Buzzzz . Oh I guess not .

From Myyy Babyyy <3 :

Awww me too ! You should ask you dad if I come over later ! ;D

To Myyy Babyyy <3 :

We go threw this every time ! I don't need to ask remember !

From Myyy Babyyy <3 :

Oh yeah ! Hahaha you know I'm not the brightest person ! And I'll be there after my soccer game , I'll tell you when I'm on my way !

To Myyy Babyyy <3 :

Okay ! Good luck and beat some butt ! Hey that rhymed hahah ! But byeee ! (;

From Myyy Babyyy <3 :

It did ! You can be a poet now (; but anyways I will ! Byee ! (;

I put my phone back down . I love when she comes over . We have so much fun .

I finished eating my ice cream and put my bowl in the sink .

I wish Lauren was here already . She needs to hurry up .

DING . DONG .

Who could that be ?