Chapter Two

Lauren's not supposed to be here for a couple more hours . I guess Im about to find out who it is .

I walked to the front door and unlocked it . This is scary . What If someone is going to kill me .

I slowly opened the door .

Oh. My. God.

Is this who I think it is .

"Uh Hi is Rose home ?" He said rubbing the back of his neck .

"This is her ." I said still in shock .

"Um can we come in ?" He looked at me .

"Uh sure ?" I stepped aside and let them in . I guided them into the living room and pointed to the couch , "you Guys can have a set if you like ." I sat down and made myself comfortable .

"Thank you." They all said while sitting down .

"Well if you don't know us ; I'm Liam , that's Zayn , Niall , Louis , and Harry." He pointed to each of them while saying their names .

"I know who you guys are . Your one direction ." I said smiling .

They all chuckled . "We are glade you know then." Liam said smiling .

I laughed , "I'm sorry of this sounds

Rude but why are you guys here?" I looked at them .

"We'll Um... You see ... " Liam looked at his hands and the rest of them looks at him . I just looked at him waiting for him to keep going .

"Well ... Iamyourbrother." he said fast. Oh he's just her two tell me he's my

Brother ... WAIT ! WHAT! Did I just hear that correctly ?!

I looked at him with my mouth hung open . "Your my brother ?" I said not sure if that was right .

"Yes.." He looked up at me .

"Oh okay but how ?" I questioned .

"Well my mom is your mom . You're adopted . " He was still looking at me .

"Mkay , I need to call my dad . Well I guess he's not my dad .." I picked up my phone and dialed his number .

"Dad straight home when you get off work . We need to talk . No don't ask questions . Just get here . Love you bye" I didn't even give him time to talk.

I sat there starring at the wall for almost five minutes . Then my phone buzzed .

From Myyy Babyyy <3 :

My game got canceled , so I'm coming early ! See you when I get there !

My face light up . If there's one person I want to know and be here to help me then it her .

To Myyy Babyyy <3 :

Okay ! And you in for a BIG surprise for when you get here ! Don't ask any questions !

From Myyy Babyyy <3 :

Oh no I'm scared ! But I'll be there in about five minutes !

To Myyy Babyyy <3 :

Don't be and okay !

I put my phone down and waited . We sat there on silence .

DING . DONG .

Yes she's here !

I jumped up off the couch . Then ran to the door and opened it .

"Lauren !" I screamed .

"AHHH ROSE !" She jumped into my arms .

"Why did you ring the door bell . I told you , you can just walk right in !" I said putting her down .

"Opps another thing I forgot !" She smiled . Then she started walking into the living room . She stopped dead I'm her tracks . I walked in and sat on the couch again .

"Oh.my.god." She said in pure shock .

I smiled at her .

"Guys this is my best friend Lauren . Lauren you know who they are ." I introduced them . They got up and shook her hand and then sat back down .

"Lauren for gods sack , stop fan girdling and sit down !" I said laughing. Then she sat down next to me .

"You were right . This was defiantly a surprise !" She yelled . We all laughed .

"Wait why are here ?" She questioned me

"Well apparently Liam is my brother." I said casually , trying not to laugh at her face . I couldn't hold back anymore so I let out a loud laugh .

"Does your dad know their here ?" She asked .

"No not yet ." Then the door opened

"He's about to find out though."