Minecraft Horror Movie Of Herobrine And Sly Part 7

It was about to rain so they headed back to the dock. Sly went back home and went to sleep. Steve went to sleep and the inspector slept in one of Steve's extra rooms.

Sly heard a noise which woke him up. He saw a figure in the dim light. Sly got up and walked over there, but when he got there the figure was gone. Then the toilet flushed. So sly went down stars slowly. You can nearly hear the creaks in the old, wooden stairs. After he got down Sly went over to the toilet. Then, he stared feeling breathing on the back of his neck he turned around. Nothing was there.

Sly ran and dialed Steve's number on the phone

SlyFox: Steve please pick up the phone!! Steve: hello.

He said in a sleepy voice

SlyFox: get over to my house QUICK!! Steve: why? SlyFox: because someone is stocking me and I can't find out who.

Steve: ok, I'm on my way over. Bye

SkyFox: ok HURRY!! Bye.

2 minuets later

Knock! Knock!

SlyFox: hey.

Steve: hey, so what's happening again. I really wasn't listening because I was so tired.

SlyFox: really? Anyways, I'm starting to here noises like the toilet flushing on its own and when I looked at the toilet, I felt breathing on the back of my neck.

He paused for a second and the went on.

SkyFox: then I turned around, and nobody was there.

BOOM!! BOOM!!

SlyFox: what was that?!

Steve: I think those were gun shots!!

Part 8 soon!!