Meet Blondie

Throwing my weapons in the bin I made a noise as I slipped my gloves off, Blood soaked my hands red as I turned to the sink. Why couldn't demon killings be cleaner? Like proof into dust instead of exploding icor everywhere? "Ya know Blondie its easier when theres more then one of us out there...One of these days your gonna get your self killed" Clarys voice rung in my ears as I scrubbed my arms free of the demon blood. "Like Sebastian and you never did it" I replyed. Reaching up I began to unpin my hair letting it fall down around my shoulders. "Thats different we were always together!" She growled throwing my wepons into a cleaning container. "Well Im sorry I don't have a sibling to Paribati with!" I growled unlacing my oufit and slipping them off. "Oh it must be your charming personality" Sebastian retorted throwing cloths at me. Pulling the sweats up my legs I let out soft growl "watch it Morgensten!" "or what blondie? Gonna pull out my heart?" He smirked. "That would require you having one!" I shot back. "Enough!" Clary shouted pushing me out of the laundry room. Pulling my hair up into a pony tail I made my way through the noisey hallways toward my room where I could sit and relax in solitude. You see Im not the very excited happy to have attention person. I like resting in silence and killing demons when needed and its almost always needed. I dont make many friends because I dont like most things that normal teenagers like. Im what they call sadistic, Giving pain gives me pleasure....I like to kill demons its what I raised to do and its what Ive always done. At the age of 18 Im no longer able to receive Paribati and Im a year away from graduation. Soon Ill take my training and train every where in the world and as soon as possible Ill become a shadow hunter offical and kill demons for the rest of my life. Killing is in my blood and its all I have left, No one is going to take that from me. My name is Blondie Michla Herondale~Ashford and I will always follow the angel Raziel.