Chapter 2

AUTHOR NOTE:

OK so this is my second update and so far I have 2 reads. I promise this will get better and much more exciting. XD I love my readers! And sorry about that short chapter i will try to make this one longer.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE 

********start of story*******

Niall P.O.V****

Wow, she was so beautiful. I could tell that Harry thought so too, that flirt with his emerald green eyes and stupid little curls. Her voice was so smooth. She replied to Harry's question with a giggled yes. I said to her, "well in that case we wont make it to hard on you since its your first day." Her petal pink lips spread slowly and said "well thank you very much." I ordered all of us Chocolate Chip Frappes. Only Louis rejected but before i could say anything i elbowed him in the stomach. I heard a small chuckle escape Zayns mouth. That caused me to grin.

My thoughts were interrupted when she asked us all our names. I didn't know what to say. Then i heard Liam say all of our names. Idiot. Zayns face immediately turned to his and punched him in the arm. oh Zayn, you are so violent.

She said with a bubbly tone, "OK thanks you guys can go sit down ill bring you your coffee when they're ready." Thanks I said and winked at her. As I walked away I noticed she was blushing.

Tess P.O.V****

He winked at me! i felt a blush rise to my face. He was SO cute, but i just met him could i really have feelings for him? I wrote their names on the five cups, they have the same names as ONE DIRECTION. How ironic, could it actually be? No, it couldn't be, but they all had the same traits. OMG that's ONE DIRECTION! I had just had a conversation with one direction. Niall winked at me!

I was having a major fan girl moment, but i got serious and realized they couldn't know that I knew it was them. I finished making the drinks. I stuck four of the drinks in a carrier and held the other one in my empty hand.

I walked over to them and handed them their drinks Niall's to him, Zayns to him, Harry's to him, Liam's to him, and Louis to him. Niall asked me, "How did you know all our names?" "Just guessed." Then a smirk appeared on his face and he said, "Well since you guessed all our names correctly you  should get a prize." "Such as?" He asked for my phone I didn't hesitate to give it to him. He grabbed it and was typing something in. I looked at the other boys and they looked at the phone and were smiling and laughing.

A minute later, he handed me handed me my phone back and turned to the lads and said, "Well boys we better get going." Without another word they all stood up and walked out.

***AUTHOR NOTE***

Well this chapter was longer than the other one or at least i think sorry for any grammar errors. You still don't know why she has bruises. What did Niall type into her phone? Anyways I'll update soon. I love you all!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-316pinkcat