No Thing Lasts

HELLO! people of the world this is my new first story coz my real first was deleted by the thing I called twin coz she has a cat living up that brain of her's saying meow meow ohhhh like looks interesting.......
Oops Meow meow!
Meow sorry.
Like what are you even thinking....... oh I know about cat food well you are not a way in hell getting that after what you done missy you such a v-

Anyways getting off the topic
Hope You Enjoy This One

HYETO pops
Until next time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
People always promise to keep your secrets,no matter what but there will be an eventful time they will let it fly. whereas it because they think it will destroy you or fix you, the important part is they let it.

" You promise?"
"Yeah, I promise." That all it takes.

If its hurt you or not. The non exciting guilt in that moment ,is forever after a while,well at least it's for me . Remembering is the torture of one minute mistake, in the back of your mind, the moving memory image of someone face filled with sadness, regrets and most of all disappointment, making your stomach curable in painful ways wanting to throw up the guilt and your heart tattooed a fast rhymes to break apart the rib cage, and fly far far away, expect no things happens your way in a lifetime when you need it.

Always fighting, guilt-trapping and against you although you can try to fight, eye with eye and tooth with another however fate is destined before your brith.
Wishing to have a time machine, superpowers or it's all one big ass nightmare won't do shit, cause once it had been done and over with, there is no coming back way or straight out exit.

if its there, which i duet, this world would be a huge ball of happiness with unicorns nations and rainbows, turning in the universe. Without worry beside that, we human beings are bonded to make mistakes, misunderstandings and right down crimes cause that who we are.

No body is perfect or near perfection however if you like to think you are then tell me why were you thinking about the mistakes you made while smiling a Mage fake smile at me as if you never did it before?. Cause I know. I did. Don't have an answer yet, or your thinking about which lie to tell next.
I just believe its pointless sometimes. causing to tar close people to your. heart feelings. For what even?....

Money.

Cars.

Fame or popularity.

Because I know.they never stop people from talking, wishing and thinking. I mean how. it's a free country.right?

Or buy, loyalty, friends who's don't bitch about and/or backstabbing you.

But who I am to know?, 16 year old plain teenager that has been broken and broke other. Beyond repair.

Like they say thought, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" or in other case "what kills people around you, makes you see through reality" which is sure as hell isn't rainbows and unicorns like I used to see it before.

That for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to, my Aunt house, will properly have me jumping before like, my very own Sean O'pry and Alex Pettyfer hybrid, in box under my bed.just waiting to be open.

Damn,now that thought.

Expect this day. I don't know why, maybe because the people there and what await for me or the fact, I'm had been banished here.

Thought I know, it's my fault.

Doffing in and out of dreamless sleep, while glazing into backseat window, looking at the thick green forest near the high way, leaking with shadows creating allusions of danger. that scream creepiness and don't go in unless you wanna get chopped up into pieces to be used as corn-flex and coco pops, whatever flavour you are to them, in morning or/and when they feel like it.

Now I think that I fall asleep, while still thinking of being human pop tarts. Don't know who carry me upstairs to my old room thought.

Mornings are the pain in ass factor, no more or less

True statement.

WHO THE HELL SET THE ALARM CLOCK THIS UNGRATEFUL MORNING???!!!!

Don't you know that it's a sin to do alarms in holidays!!!!.
Well in my books it is.

But let be honest here, will you in complete good state of mind go to a bear while its in his winter napneverending time? huh tell if you ain't a Moran and idiotic

No, that right dinnggg dinngg dinng we have winner pops.

Me being the better person and ignoring them, so i turned my back at whoever then deepen the piece of heaven called king size bed.

Mmmmhmm.

However the mother-"FUGDER!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK YOU! THINK YOU
fUCKIN' ARE!?"

"Bloodly dumbass told that cold water with ice isn't the answer" said a familiar voice.

"Shut up!",growled out another.

"Both of you can, SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP!!" While popping my honey brown with deep blue flacks,wired compound right, eyes open. searching for the will be dead bodies soon enough ,found them.

Targets located.

Isaac and Andrew AKA the twin from hell literally,if my aunt doesn't love uncle Max. I'll think that she have fucked the devil.

Just joking... seriously.
I have know them my whole life and that life was filled with poisoner spaders in school projects, itch powder in pads, snakes in bath tab/shower, it went to even giving my number to an FBI wanted criminal. don't ask me how they did it though.

Andrew and Isaac outside view is much gooder, if its a word, both blessed with slavirson family signature black silk hair, Andrew's left in just-got-outta-bed messy full curls while Isaac's short on the sides and longer in the middle style however in eyes department they totally different yet the same.
Ever jade green with gold nearly orange eyes that makes you want cuddle him to death when he pulls out the puppy dog face,is goner with Isaac and Andrew eyes hold so much wisdom far beyond his physical age in his storming grey eyes with deep dark green flicks although both the twin eyes lit up with wackiness whenever they of new a prank. this is how you know to check every damn thing before using it.

"When I count to two, you two better be out of my whole fucking floor or you will get a bullet in gosh damn head!!"

" Your kidding right?" both staring eyes wide open at me as if I was an alien.
"One"
"One and half", my right hand slipping under the pillows.

"Two!", with that I pulled out my full 9m black gun with 12 sliver bullets and aimed it at them. " ready or not here it comes".

Andrew was first one to react, bolting out the door like dollar killer is on his tail which sorta is true, leaving behind his brother. as soon as I unwrap myself from the thing called blanket. huh more like a double second skin. Balancing up to stand over the bed, the other followed.

Smart guy.

Its payback time.