Chapter 1

Sophe POV

"Ugh!Where's my keys?"I whispered to no one in paticular,searching around for my keys.

"Ah hu.Found them!I better make it before closing hours,I slipped my phone in my pocket,zipped up my flease,slipped on my red converse,and walk out the door.

It was a pretty chilly day today,a lot of wind.My hair is going crazy right now.I probably should put my hair up while i wait for a train,

~

Finally, a train thank god you came fast.I'm goning to be late.

I walked in the train and looked around for a place to sit down...or stand.I looked in the corner and saw a guy,in a hoodie,head down.I sat right in front of him.I don't exactly know why but I wanted to get to know him.Ya know?Like that mysterious guy that everyone wants to get to know.Yea?No?Ok.

"Hey, m do you live around her ?"

Real smooth Soph real smooth.Now he's gonna think you're a creeper.Wait he didn't notice.Please have headphones ,on please have headphones on.He does thank the lord,that saved a lot of awkwardness.

The train stopped and I walked out, I turned back to see if hoddie dude -a nikname I just now made up for him- was coming out.He wasn't.He stayed still not looking up,not taking hoddie off.Hmm.

___

"Hi grams.How are you today?Better?Need any help?"I said walking my grandmas room giving her a hug,well from what I could.

All the staff knew who I was and what I came for.I sometimes help out here on the weekends or after school,when I can and when I'm needed.

"Hello dear.I'm good,happy you came today.I thought you were busy today.I feel just a bit better.No thank you dear I'm ok.How are you holding up with this?I'm sorry."my grandma said grabbing my hands in hers, concern in her eyes.

"Im ok it's not your fault.Theres's nothing that you couldve done any better"I said resuring her.

"No,I know I was never as fun as your aunt.I'm old I can't do much,your aunt,she was a beautiful lady, she's young she can move around faster.She knows all about you young kids these days."she said tightning her grip on my hands.

"Five more minutes till visting hours are over,Miss Avelra."a nurse said from outside the door.

"Welldear, you should head back now its getting dark out."my grandma said letting go of my arms and pulling me in for a hug, which I responded back with a hug .

"Bye Grams!Get better.Love you"I said grabbing my keys from the counter and walking out the door.

"Bye now dear.Get home safe I love you "she said with a big smile on her face.

Honestly,I love my grandma more than anything.She's always there for me.I have lots of friends.Im considered the 'popular' in school but honestly, I hate it. You can't do anything of your choice because it's like the whole school is watching, judging your every move. It's never about you, word gets out if you do something some one doesn't like.One place.Highschool.

As I walk down to the train station- about 5 minutes or so from the hospital- I pull out my headphones and turn on Next To Me Emile Sande. I love her voice and everything, she's beautiful.Unlike me, chesnut brown hair, Tree bark brown eyes, tan skin.No I don't tanjust natrual tan skin.Simple=me.

-------

As I was walking in the train, I noticed the same hoddie and guy at the corner.That's weird its beeen like a hour and a half and he's been here all this time?Wait, who am I to say such, for all know he may think I'm stalking him, I mean its the second time I see him. Or maybe he went some where and happned to get back on the same train as me, again.Yea,that sounds more reasonable.

I went and sat right in front of him again. I don't know why actually.

___________

As I walked in my house I set the keys on the key hanger in the kitchen. I should probably take a shower and relax after all, it is a Friday. Ugh, I shouldn't be stuck in this house while all the other cheerleaders are out hanging with the football players. Don't get the wrong image of me, I am not the preppy snobby cheerleader stereotype. .But I am a cheerleader, so it would mean for me to hang out with that group I guess.

I got out the shower dressed in my pj's and went under my covers. Why can't I stop thinking about that mysterious hoddie guy? Im not obsessed. Am I? And that was the last thing I remember before I went to sleep. Mysterous hoddie guy's frame not leaving my mind

_________________________________________________________

Endnotes~

Well this is my first story,so I hope who evers reading this likes it.If you have any ideas/thoughts for this story I would gladly accepts. 5 likes for next chapter (: x