Meet Leona

Leona walked down the street staring at her iPod. Her earbuds caked inside her ears as they blared an unknown song by Disturbed. Her mind was clouded with school and her job. Working at the book store was pretty nice. All you had to do was just sit there, because its not very busy.

She pushed open the door to a Subway as peeling her earbuds out. The place was empty except the cashier and another worker. A smile pulled at her lips. Leona liked not busy places, so you can guess she doesn't like school.

"Sup Leona!" The worker yelled.

"Hey Bobby." Leona responded responded to the dark skinned boy. Bobby goes to school with Leona but they don't talk very much.

"What can I get you today?" He asked, putting gloves on.

"Eh. The regular." She nods.

"Alright." He pulling out a foot long wheat bread and puts on Turkey, Lettuce, shredded cheese and Ranch on it. Leona's stomach growled and complained for it. She grabbed a medium cup and hands the cashier the money.

After grabbing her sub, she sat at a table and began to eat. God, this hits the spot, She thought. Her eyes drifted out the window and spotted a girl with a very dressy pink dress and pink flats.

"Rich girl..." She rolls her eyes slowly and scowls. Leona almost choked on her food when she saw the girl. She's fricking adorable! The girl then began walking to the Subway. Shit!!