...Hell...

Leona POV
"Leona! Leona get up we're late for school..!" Someone shouted as I lay in bed. I groan and shift myself, it took a millisecond to feel the soft skin brush against min, Katie. The pounding sound of the alarm clock rang in my ears.

My eyes flung open. Shit! I look at Katie who is having a really hard time trying to crawl over me. I jolt up and roll out of my bed and onto the pile of our clothes. Katie rushes to my closet.

"I need something to wear!" She cries out and I walk over yanking an old plaid shirt and shorts out. She grabs them and starts getting dressed. I grab sweatpants and throw on a BMTH shirt. I heard Katie's running feet go down the hall to my bathroom as I remembered what happened last night..How our bodies plastered together..How her cock felt..

I shake my head away from the thought and rush down stairs.

"Katie lets go!" I yell up the stairs. She screams from the bathroom something about makeup.

"You're gorgeous the way you look! Let's fucking go!" I sigh loudly and wait at the door. I heard the door slam shut and her hurried footsteps come down the stairs. She grabs my face and yanks me down for a rough, loving kiss. My hands gently run up her back as hers tighten around my cheeks. She was the first to pull away, anger boiling in me. She kisses my neck softly and we rush out the house.

--30 minutes later--
We rush into the school, the usual riot infested hallways were empty, only small pieces of paper scattered in the hallways. The thing that worried is the most is the principal, coming straight for us. I sigh, not having any good experience with them, and cut into the bathroom. Katie goes to follow but the woman's loud voice echoed through the hall.

"Katie! Why are you so late?" She asks.

"Well I..."

"And why were you walking with Ms. Leona? She is one of the worst students here! I would hate to see her bad habits rub off on you." My lips pull into a frown. I know she didn't like me but come on...

"Oh. Well I..I spent the night at her house. We had a project together." Leona casually says. The principal makes a soft sigh.

"Be careful, she is a trouble maker." I waited until her heels went down the hall. I walk out and Katie pulls me into a big hug.
"No need to cry Leona..." I whimper. Why does no one accept me... I whimper out.

"I do Leona..I do.." Katie wrapped her fingers around mine as we walk off to class.

--lunch--
It didn't take long for people to get suspicious at school. How close we stood, how tight our hands were together, how we stared at each other. A few people started whispering about us our classrooms. But Katie didn't really care at all.

We stood in line as Katie fumbled with her notebook. I glance at her, a little worried. She handed it to me, hesitantly. It felt so light in my hand but I didn't know what was instead to be so heavy.

Inside was notes, to Katie, from random people in school. They were verbally abusing her and bullying her. I heard my heart shatter when Katie choked back a sob. I grabbed her head and hugged her close as my eyes scanned along the notes. One of them stuck out to me the most. Randy's.

I can't believe how much of a slut you've grown to be. As soon as we break up, you fuck that loser?! I can't believe you. You flithy whore. Im glad I cheated on you with Miley, because she isn't a slut like you Katie!

I had enough, Katie has had enough, its time for this to end. It's time to protect my girlfriend.

------------------
Sorry that this was such a freaking horrible chapter but I needed a chapter for you guys. This was also kinda a filler.
See ya