Day Two:Kidnapping

Rose's P.O.V
So I wake up this morning thinking everything is ok but no I wake this morning happy with my life I see the door wide open and say didn't I close that last night? Ok I should check (✔✅ :p) on Megan I grab the biggest life and walk to her door to see it cracked I push it open slowly and see Michael and Jordan have Megan in their arms I throw the knife and missed I cursed under my breath and ran the hell out of there  I felt bad for Megan bc she was knocked out....I wanted to cru for Blake but I hear them gaining up on me so I tried to run faster but it was too late they caught me and I was gone...

Michael's P.O.V
__________________________
Our plan is in for a go...we break in to their apartment...yea sad but we love them....anyway..we get in there at 7:50 we were posted to get out before 8:00 but Megan put up a good fight and we had to knock her out but when we saw it turned 8:00 we knew we were caught...that's when I see a knife go flying pasted my head to look up to see Rose she looked terrified and it hurt me badly...what hurt wrist is that she ran....fast this girl had to be in track or something...but anyway we chase her down the hall and I had to jump on her to get her to stop but when we landed it knocked her out so we took them to our packhouse and tied them up to the beds  it's gonna be a long day....

_______________________

~Vote-Comment-Vote-Share~
~Stay bad~
~Momo~